Vrubel

Girl wants to meet but won't plan

24 posts in this topic

Don't waste your time with people that won't make definite plans , she's using you as an option on the Back burner if things go south with another guy , don't waste your time with someone that isn't swooning to meet up imagine when u like someone u can't wait to see them . Find someone who's face lights up when they see you it's beautiful like you are both just zone out and realise your staring at each other that's mutual attraction

"You have to allow yourself to not know"- Peter Ralston

You could always ask what happened 

If you read Corey Wayne's book, there's a section where he explicitly mentions why that's not a good idea. As most people don't really understand their psychology, most women can't properly or rationally assess what they're attracted to and what caused the attraction to go south.

If she's not making plans, then it's clear she isn't as attracted as before. Always pay attention to what people do, not what they say.

There are a variety of reasons why her attraction dropped. Your considerations could indeed be correct, or it could be another guy, for example. When women end a relationship they often go into 'rebound mode', where they exhibit high levels of attraction at a time and then suddenly disappear. She essentially tries to replace the intimacy she had with her ex with you.

The most important thing is to follow the principle that she'll contact you back if she still has any attraction. When she does so, just focus on setting the next date: hanging out, having fun, and hooking up.

Edited by arthurcgusmao

@arthurcgusmao

Hm I personally would like a self aware and communicative women though

Plus asking could give you closure, if she gives a weird response 

Wdyt?

Edited by Jacob Morres

On 20.4.2023 at 3:48 PM, Vrubel said:

Now via text all of her messages are very short and the response time is also disrespectfully long. I told her I have the feeling it's no longer on between us.

If she senses she owes you long responses within a certain amount of time, or owes you anything at all she might see you as the typical nice guy. Good luck finding a woman who showers you with texts that make you feel good every day whenever you need them.

On 20.4.2023 at 4:37 PM, Vrubel said:

I think about sending her this: I am ending communication because I think it's going nowhere. I really enjoyed seeing you, I wish you a lot of love.

But man... I hate how unreliable women are. They are all sweet and proper in person, showering me with compliments and love but when it comes to texting I get treated like a dog.

It sounds like there's still a part inside you which is looking for women's validation. I say send her that text and watch the show go down. It will hurt your chances of making something happen with her in the future, but it will be a valuable lesson for you and show you the subtle mistakes you're making. Also notice where the need to send her this message comes from.

Edited by meta_male