Jannes

I didnt go through adolescence socially

6 posts in this topic

In mid school I got bullied, in high school to university I was kinda depressed and didn't do much with friends. I definitely went through a lot of adolescence but not when it comes to the social part. In terms of relationship I don't know what age to look for. I am 23. Something in me drives me towards 16 to 18 year old girls because there are parts in me that are stuck in that age but I probably wouldn't like to stay with these people because other parts of myself are very matured. On the other hand I like people that are around the same age as me but I feel like they could already be so matured in some of the social ways that I don't find the chance to integrate these parts of myself around them. I am in a strange situation right now where I ave a lot of options which is why I am asking. 

Girls are for dating, dating can be done with girls, date girls, go. 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Keep it at 18 year old girls and up, don't want to get in trouble going for jailbait. You will get 100% of the flak if something goes wrong, and girls that age are unpredictable and borderline insane. The "I am on the pill but not actually" kind of insane.

Alternatively you could just do other fun things and make friends who do adolescent stuff like play video games and sports or whatever. You know that stuff never really ends right?

We are all just little kids in big people bodies.

Edited by Roy

hrhrhtewgfegege

You're just attracted to healthy women in general. Most women in their 20s and 30s are not as healthy as a ''teenager'' but they exist. I would never ask a girls age. Only her looks and personality matter.

I left this forum because a moderator has a problem with me talking positively about myself and giving advice. This reflects the forum as a whole. This place is negative, bitter, hateful and anti success. If you don't notice this that's because you're one of them. I hope some of you benefited from my posts. Take care.

On 17.4.2023 at 3:11 AM, Roy said:

Keep it at 18 year old girls and up, don't want to get in trouble going for jailbait. You will get 100% of the flak if something goes wrong, and girls that age are unpredictable and borderline insane. The "I am on the pill but not actually" kind of insane.

HAHA :D

Yeah I see. I think it's the young horny teen in me with unmet sexual needs that still desires some 16/17 y.o. pussy. But when I reflect further I pretty much only want people below 20 y.o. for sex and excitement and not anything deep.

Alternatively you could just do other fun things and make friends who do adolescent stuff like play video games and sports or whatever. You know that stuff never really ends right?

We are all just little kids in big people bodies.

I am always happy to see people far older than me acting like children. For some reason it doesn't click for me like I think live is over for people at a certain age even though I am constantly getting corrected on this. 

3 hours ago, Jannes said:

I am always happy to see people far older than me acting like children. For some reason it doesn't click for me like I think live is over for people at a certain age even though I am constantly getting corrected on this.

Do whatever the hell you want at any age, this is all temporary anyways.

There are really only two ages; Alive or Dead

hrhrhtewgfegege