Kingston

Thought on doing 5-meo-dmt and MDMA at the same night?

15 posts in this topic

Sup guys. So I am planning to do a self-healing retreat using 5-MEO-DMT (plugging) and MDMA (oral) tonight. I have already had around 15 5-MEO trips at 30mg-40mg, and at this point, there is no fear or resistance, only pure bliss and love during the trip. :x So, I have finally decided to trip again tonight and am curious to see how adding MDMA will deepen my understanding toward love and God.

I won't do them together at the same time. Instead, I'm planning to plug 5-MEO first and then take MDMA after the trips end, but I'm still wondering if there are any potential risks or damage when doing them on the same night. Has anyone done this before, and what are your thoughts on it?

Edited by Kingston

@Kingston yes, it is a very good combo. I researched a lot and my Friends already tested this combo multiple times. Also some 5 meo facilitators did this combination on hundrets of people 

Please let me tell you how it best works:

1.Take Mdma first. You should talked it first because Mdma removes all your fears in the first one or two hours. It should be a normal dose, small dose doesnt work. So take about 110 to 130 mg pure Mdma 

2.plug  5 meo shortly after the mdma peak is over. So this should be in the 1,5 to 3 hours Range

If you do this, you will experience the smoothest transition into the light without resistance. Please report

@OBEler 

Awesome! Thanks for the suggestion! I'll follow your method and see how it goes!

Actually I'm very excited for tonight. I've mixed MDMA and LSD once (candy flip) and it's one of my most memorable experiences. Even though I won't mix 5-MEO and MDMA but still excited to see how far they'll lead me to!

Will definitely report!

I personally would absolutely advise against it, but its your life.

As above so below, as within so without.

@M A J I DO you have any experience? Did you have done any Research? 

Or is this just a feeling..

Your post is low quality. People like you spreading fear about a topic they have neighter researched about nor have personal experience with dont contribute at all.

Edited by OBEler

On 15/04/2023 at 6:49 PM, Kingston said:

Actually I'm very excited for tonight. I've mixed MDMA and LSD once (candy flip) and it's one of my most memorable experiences. Even though I won't mix 5-MEO and MDMA but still excited to see how far they'll lead me to!

Will definitely report!

@Kingston are you back or still tripping? 

Feel free to share your experience.

I am interested. 

15 hours ago, OBEler said:

@M A J I DO you have any experience? Did you have done any Research? 

Or is this just a feeling..

Your post is low quality. People like you spreading fear about a topic they have neighter researched about nor have personal experience with dont contribute at all.

Your assumptions are heavily flawed, I'll let you fry your own circuits then. I couldn't of helped you but you know better than me so. Its your funeral.

@M A J I if my assumptions are "heavily flawed" then please correct them here and share your information. 

Your comment lacks value if you dont write the reason why you think so. So others need to make assumptions..

So how did it go?

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

19 hours ago, OBEler said:

@M A J I if my assumptions are "heavily flawed" then please correct them here and share your information. 

Your comment lacks value if you dont write the reason why you think so. So others need to make assumptions..

If you cannot figure out the common sense of mixing anything with 5-Meo let alone MDMA... Its not even worth my time and energy.

@M A J I So my assumptions were right. You neither have Personal experience nor did you Do your own Research. You are just guessing. 

Thanks for your general concerning about mixing drugs together,but you dont know anything. 

15 minutes ago, OBEler said:

@M A J I So my assumptions were right. You neither have Personal experience nor did you Do your own Research. You are just guessing. 

Thanks for your general concerning about mixing drugs together,but you dont know anything. 

Congrats on giving me your warning points because i "triggered" your ego. I trust you will get a medal from Leo.

I have many years experience with both, probably longer than you ever knew what they were.

As i said, I'll leave you to it. Mr Moderator lmao

@M A J I Great that you took both. But you never combined them so you make assumptions.

I gave you Warning points as a friendly reminder that your posts in this thread lack substance.

Hmm

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

On 18.4.2023 at 3:11 AM, M A J I said:

I personally would absolutely advise against it, but its your life.

@M A J I  Making bold statements without explanations, which produce fear and uncertainity is not a good way of posting.  In future, just back it up with some information or anything so that everyone can build their own opinion on it.