Simple Success

What's wrong with Eckhart Tolle?

6 posts in this topic

Lately I've seen Leo ragging on Eckhart / Rupert Spira saying they aren't awake.

What are they wrong about - what is useful in their teachings, what isn't and why?

A new earth is a favourite of mine. Wondering what the problems are.

Thanks in advance.

Is consciousness more than awareness that they both teach? I do agree that no mind doesn't seem to be the highest state - because I have personally quietened the monkey mind and have been underwhelmed by the results. 

It means stop worshipping or holding onto them as if they are the key to your liberation. Whatever that means.

Nice abs, by the way.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

I would say that the understanding of reality that he exposes is authentic but limited. his explanation of the collective ego, of what a human is and how he creates lasting energy patterns based on social interaction is quite good. what it doesn't explain at all is how to reverse those patterns. He says that one day he woke up and was free of all mental rumination, but that doesn't happen to anyone. He seems sincere when he talks about it, but you never know! there is money in the game, and lots of it

What Leo says is irrelevant to your conscious experience. You must be able to decipher what is truth and what is not.

Leo could be deluded or he could be playing the trickster archetype, or both and none.

As above so below, as within so without.