Someone here

The purpose of creation

91 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

Yes i ask that to myself too. It seems that everything revolves around deepening in love. But i don't know why exactly this

“around deepening in love.”? Could you elaborate?

Just now, A Fellow Lighter said:

“around deepening in love.”? Could you elaborate?

the infinite delves deeper into itself and creates apparent dualities with which it creates a dance with itself. You as a human are a very complex energy structure, with many layers, which includes the apparent "you" and what is apparently outside of you. All this created structure is dance, it is the infinite relating to itself. It could be deeper, more beautiful, more intricate, but it could also be less. 

14 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

the infinite delves deeper into itself and creates apparent dualities with which it creates a dance with itself. You as a human are a very complex energy structure, with many layers, which includes the apparent "you" and what is apparently outside of you. All this created structure is dance, it is the infinite relating to itself. It could be deeper, more beautiful, more intricate, but it could also be less. 

Oh I see. So this deepening exploration of itself, as the energy structures gets more and more complex, is love.

1 hour ago, A Fellow Lighter said:

Oh I see. So this deepening exploration of itself, as the energy structures gets more and more complex, is love.

Irony? Man, don't make me loose my time having a conversation if I'm going to put my best and you are to act like that.

1 hour ago, Breakingthewall said:

Irony? Man, don't make me loose my time having a conversation if I'm going to put my best and you are to act like that.

What do you mean? What act? I thought we were having a genuine discussion, here. I don't understand what irony you're referring to.

Anyway, it was a good conversation. I just needed to understand how you saw the matter since you don't see it as I do. Thanks for being engaged thus far. 

18 minutes ago, A Fellow Lighter said:

What do you mean? What act? I thought we were having a genuine discussion, here. I don't understand what irony you're referring to.

Anyway, it was a good conversation. I just needed to understand how you saw the matter since you don't see it as I do. Thanks for being engaged thus far. 

I thought you spoke with irony, if i was wrong sorry. The thing is those matters are not clear to me either. I speak based on past experiences, the conversation helps to deepen them, but what I say does not have to be correct, I am not a leo or someone like that, just a few experiences with psychedelics and selfi inquiry. 

4 hours ago, abrakamowse said:

Everything we “say” it’s not it or that 

Yet it also is.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

I thought you spoke with irony, if i was wrong sorry.

Oh, okay. No Biggie.

So yeah, I agree with you there – everything seems to revolve around deepening in love. It's this love that I also find so mysterious. Like I can so clearly see that it's real, but as to where it comes from – that completely boggles me.

I speak based on past experiences, the conversation helps to deepen them, but what I say does not have to be correct, I am not a leo or someone like that, just a few experiences with psychedelics and selfi inquiry. 

Yeah, and I think it's good that we take the opportunity to discuss them because then it helps prevent them from turning into beliefs while sometimes opening our minds into further possibilities.

2 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

I thought you spoke with irony, if i was wrong sorry. The thing is those matters are not clear to me either. I speak based on past experiences, the conversation helps to deepen them, but what I say does not have to be correct, I am not a leo or someone like that, just a few experiences with psychedelics and selfi inquiry. 

Don’t sell yourself short. I’ve noticed that you are taking this work seriously. 

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

2 hours ago, Yimpa said:

Don’t sell yourself short. I’ve noticed that you are taking this work seriously. 

Yes, but taking the first steps. On the psychedelic path, I have finally did the first mushroom trip in which there was no shadow work, straight to infinity. This is the first step, not the end. before this, a lot of ego work

On 4/13/2023 at 5:28 PM, tuku747 said:

for funzies, ofc