tuku747

Meditation: Cosmic Radio Static

6 posts in this topic

Believe it or not, the television static you saw on all those old CRT TVs picked up by the radio antennae was not random at all! Rather, it is a detailed holographic fly-through of The Cosmos!! (what seems to be the looping of a photon through all of space/time) I've spent many hours (just a few, ok?) studying the broader pattern within this chaos. I have seen things you would not believe until you saw them first. So what I'm curious to know primarily; what do you see here when in meditation / heightened states of consciousness?

Edited by tuku747

Well, I was open-minded enough to sit down and stare at this, and I actually wasn't disappointed.

My brain was constantly recontextualizing things and noticing patterns. Sometimes I would see circles. Sometimes it would look fluid like water. Sometimes the screen would start moving or shaking towards a certain direction. The coolest one was when I saw everything as 3D all of a sudden, like a bunch of white objects floating around in some 3d space. Weird. I will never judge people who watch TV static again, I get it now.

Edited by Osaid

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

6 hours ago, Osaid said:

Well, I was openminded enough to sit down and stare at this, and I actually wasn't disappointed.

My brain was constantly recontextualizing things and noticing patterns. Sometimes I would see circles. Sometimes it would look fluid like water. Sometimes the screen would start moving or shaking towards a certain direction. The coolest one was when I saw everything as 3D all of a sudden, like a bunch of white objects floating around in some 3d space. Weird. I will never judge people who watch TV static again, I get it now.

Like droplets upon a pond, waves in the ocean, and the classic starfield screensaver from WindowsXP!!

I Have Seen ALL of That and more!!

It's no nonsense!!

Edited by tuku747

Amazingly Soothing and Therapeutic. It reminds me a bit of the clouds, infinite creational potential.

As above so below, as within so without.

On 13/04/2023 at 0:00 PM, tuku747 said:

Believe it or not, the television static you saw on all those old CRT TVs picked up by the radio antennae was not random at all! Rather, it is a detailed holographic fly-through of The Cosmos!! (what seems to be the looping of a photon through all of space/time) I've spent many hours (just a few, ok?) studying the broader pattern within this chaos. I have seen things you would not believe until you saw them first. So what I'm curious to know primarily; what do you see here when in meditation / heightened states of consciousness?

I was looking at it and got freaked out as I could clearly see the outline of a face appear, before realising that it was my own reflection on he phone screen. 

Top lols!

But yes, I have heard the things you say about the static. I don't know what that means or if it can be helpful in any way.

As for the sound, i like to listen to fibonacci hertz frequencies and i would like to experiment with different fib frequence in each ear creating a more fibonacci binaural experience . Or perhaps i should choose two different herz frequencies which when subtracted or added give a fibonacci number.

🌟

🌟  Star ☀ Power 🌟

🌟

hmm i think this is how the brain works.