trenton

I accidentally bought a woman's sex toy

5 posts in this topic

I have been undergoing a transformation with the help of Leo's forgiveness video. I am becoming more open to my emotions and I recognize that suppressing them can be very problematic. It can create a lot tension in the body. I rewatched Leo's video on body awareness and he recommended getting a massager. I am trying to relax my body and mind which makes me feel kind of tired.

I was looking for a massager, and they looked kind of weird. I tried to get a good a look at the box, but there were security tags, blocking the label. I thought it was some kind of back or shoulder massager. Nobody said anything or judged me for it. Seeing this behavior, I know I don't need to be embarrassed when buying condoms, so in a way it helped me.

I brought it home and my family started getting embarrassed. My sisters found it hilarious that I thought it was a back massager. I don't have a girlfriend and it might be a minute before I get one to share this with, so it will have to be returned. I should probably study other examples of sex toys.

Should I just order a massage gun or chair off of Amazon?

You will have next to no chance to return personal use items like that, unless it's still sealed in the factory packaging.

Perhaps give it a try, it might be more relaxing stress relieving than any back massage xD

hrhrhtewgfegege

I would say yeah give it a try, worst case scenario you can give it to your sister.

Also if you are looking to relieve tension in the body/mind, there are a lot of ways to do it (massage gun being one of them.) 

• Going for a walk can be effective, not only relaxing the body and calming the mind, but also releasing natural "feel good," endorphins.
  • Stretching: if there are specific places you notice stress more than others, google some stretches for that area. especially if done regularly can lengthen and relax hypertonic muscles.
  • Taking a warm bath: Warmth will increase blood and lymph flow as well as soften or "melt" tension away. it also has an added effect of calming the mind and hey! you'll be (decently) clean at the end too

There are a lot more, but these I find work for me and are relatively easy to implement. (Full disclosure its been over a year since I took a bath :P )

Welcome, to the authenticity evolution.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEMc_MGhRl-1t3MoV36uG1A

Maybe the universe is trying to tell you something, its all vibration. :ph34r:

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

I did some further research and discovered that I had some misconceptions about female anatomy. In Senior Health, I was given an over simplified explanation of the female reproductive system and we never covered the vulva.

I was told that the penis goes into the vagina. Then at the height of sexual arousal, the man ejaculates, releasing semen and sperm. The sperm travels through the uterus and into the fallopian tube where fertilization happens. The egg is released from the ovary. The egg and sperm combine to form a zygote which is implanted in the uterus. The zygote then becomes a blastocyst, then an embryo, then a fetus. After about nine months, it is born as an infant.

First, I discovered that the vagina and uterus are connected by the cervix. Then I studied the vulva, which is commonly confused with the vagina, which is lower than I thought. The vulva has a libia minora on top and a libia majora on the bottom. The vagina is the bottom hole, located beneath the urinary tract. I discovered that there is a clitoris toward the top of the vulva. It consists of a hood and a gland. The clitoris is the pleasure center of the vulva, and this explains why the female sex toy was shaped in a such a strange way. It vibrates inside the vagina and at the same time vibrates near the clitoris at different levels of intensity.

I then looked at the male reproductive system to check for misconceptions. I was wondering why my balls moved, and it is because of the temperature. When it is cold, they move up and when it is hot they move down. The scrotum holds the testicles which are connected to the epididymus. The epididymus is connected to the vas deferens which leads to the ejaculatory gland. This then goes out the penis.

The penis naturally has foreskin which is meant to protect the tip called the glans penis. I don't have this foreskin because my family removed it for medical reasons when I was an infant. I notice that the glans penis is sensitive to touch and sometimes is a little irritable. Sometimes, I feel this discomfort in my pants as I start fidgeting. I start adjusting my legs and penis because I feel the tip rubbing against the cloth in my pants and underwear.

Is this a problem with underwear size, or is it preventable with some kind of penis sheath to compensate for the lack of foreskin?