Razard86

An interesting aspect of awakening

34 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

Yeah, i know that, I'm not trying to understand with the logical mind, the only real understanding come from the silent, but we translate into words because we like to share. Now you and me are not having a conversation, it's an illusion. There is not you and me. There is only one. It's very difficult to really understand it.

See what you did there? xD

Words can only point to absolute truth, and most of the time they misdirect. I can say the absolute that is the essence of this form is shining toward the absolute that is within your form, highlighting the misidentification and soothing you to let it go, but these are only words. You have to see beyond them, within yourself, to the barricade which is keeping the light from consistently flowing through.

Suffering is a double-edged sword. Either it strengthens the attachment to the mind by increasing the desperation for external relief, or it deepens the willingness to let the mind fly free, with only the thinnest strand connecting its kite to you. The door demands absolute surrender to the absolute, and when it happens you will be flooded with light.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

3 hours ago, Moksha said:

The door demands absolute surrender to the absolute, and when it happens you will be flooded with light.

13 hours ago, Moksha said:

Yes sure, but just the light is not enough for me ? i want the whole thing. I want to totally understand the existence. The absolute omniscience. The total opening. Happiness is good, but exploration is better!  We are men, no kids, let's go to the bottom of the thing

@Breakingthewall Lucid living is infinitely deeper than the mind realizes. Freedom from suffering is only the starting point. The cosmos flows through you, at the highest highs and the lowest lows, without resistance.

I'm not into symphonies so much, but I will never forget listening to Stravinsky's Rite of Spring. It was an awakening within itself. Navigating the dream in the flow state is like that, only on an infinitely vaster scale. The treble and bass notes of maya are supremely vibrant, beyond anything that was possible when the absolute misidentified with the mind.

Just because God loves you doesn't mean it is going to shape the cosmos to suit you. God loves you so much that it will shape you to suit the cosmos.

On 4/9/2023 at 11:29 PM, Inliytened1 said:

All perspectives ARE YOU.  You are just playing games with yourself.  This is why you can relate to all perspectives.  You generated self and other out of pure imagination. 

This is gold. I appreciate this answer so damn much!

3 hours ago, Moksha said:

@Breakingthewall Lucid living is infinitely deeper than the mind realizes. Freedom from suffering is only the starting point. The cosmos flows through you, at the highest highs and the lowest lows, without resistance.

I'm not into symphonies so much, but I will never forget listening to Stravinsky's Rite of Spring. It was an awakening within itself. Navigating the dream in the flow state is like that, only on an infinitely vaster scale. The treble and bass notes of maya are supremely vibrant, beyond anything that was possible when the absolute misidentified with the mind.

Of course, life is full of wonders, music, landscapes, magic, power, beauty. That's the first symptom that you are getting deep, but there is more. the ecstasy of existence is normal when you get out of the ego. this is the sober state. once you're here is when the psychedelic game gets interesting. 

@Breakingthewall I agree. The psychedelic resonance becomes really interesting. 

Signifiers are given through out reality to make sense of emotions within subjection to understand manifestation.

Flow is one thing, but one may also direct flow with creation, and this is absolute power.

43 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

the ecstasy of existence is normal when you get out of the ego. this is the sober state.

I entirely agree. Even the smallest experiences are incredibly amplified in the sober state of the absolute. Instead of being labeled pleasant or unpleasant, they are simply energetic expressions. Still, there is space from these experiences, which happen through you but do not define you. Your blockages dissolve. The stability is inner trust.

What I am finding is that the flood from the infinite is so intense that I have to close the door a little just to moderate the flow. I know it sounds like bullshit but it's true. If the light is too bright, it blinds you. You have to pace it.

If psychedelics work for you, I'm truly happy for you. Believe me or don't, it's unnecessary here.

On 4/10/2023 at 8:51 PM, Moksha said:

Despite the epistemological solipsism than runs rampant here, the relevance of other dreams is that the boundaries between "yours" and "theirs" begin to dissolve.

It is all the same absolute realizing itself within apparently different forms, and each realization is a ripple in the cosmos of itself. The absolute transfigures a form, and shines through it to help itself transfigure other forms. Enlightenment is a strange loop cause-and-effect intersection of the absolute with the relative.

This is exactly the point I've found very relevant to myself, the actual nonexistence of the boundaries between your dream and the rest of reality.

As for enlightenment, I've discovered over 10 types of equally real different enlightenments, some of which relate to Buddhism, some to nonduality, some to nirvana, some to Solipsism, some to tantra, God-Realization, Psychedelic Enlightenment, Technological Enlightenment, etc but all of them are extremely advanced and I've only had experiences with any of them on trips. From my understanding of how high a level of consciousness one has when they are like this, none of us on this forum are even close to enlightenment or awakening.

And I'm speaking from the perspective of having had one of the deepest trips in existence that I know about.

Edited by amanen

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

@amanen Enlightenment is the ever-deepening realization of the absolute, within the dream. It only ends when all boundaries entirely dissolve, beyond even the barest indentation of separation.

In other words, the end of enlightenment is the absolute realization of love.

37 minutes ago, Moksha said:

@amanen Enlightenment is the ever-deepening realization of the absolute, within the dream. It only ends when all boundaries entirely dissolve, beyond even the barest indentation of separation.

In other words, the end of enlightenment is the absolute realization of love.

The thing with oneness though is that you can always dissolve boundaries forever more and more, because they are nonexistent in the first place. So there are no boundaries for as to how enlightened or how Absolute states of consciousness can get. Love exactly has no boundaries, this is why you can go forever deeper into the dissolving.

I am Physically Immortal

I am also more than God :)

2 minutes ago, amanen said:

Love exactly has no boundaries, this is why you can go forever deeper into the dissolving.

Love has boundaries and no boundaries simultaneously.

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

9 minutes ago, amanen said:

The thing with oneness though is that you can always dissolve boundaries forever more and more, because they are nonexistent in the first place. So there are no boundaries for as to how enlightened or how Absolute states of consciousness can get. Love exactly has no boundaries, this is why you can go forever deeper into the dissolving.

Enlightening is the dissolving of apparent boundaries, or the deepening realization that there are none. Love is the end of enlightenment because it is the absolute realization of this.

3 minutes ago, Moksha said:

Enlightening is the dissolving of apparent boundaries, or the deepening realization that there are none. Love is the end of enlightenment because it is the absolute realization of this.

Can’t Consciousness create boundaries, though? I don’t think it’s fair to say that it’s an absolute fact that there are no boundaries.

What is limiting Consciousness to only being without boundaries?

“I once tried to explain existential dread to my toaster, but it just popped up and said, "Same."“ -Gemini AI

9 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Can’t Consciousness create boundaries, though? I don’t think it’s fair to say that it’s an absolute fact that there are no boundaries.

What is limiting Consciousness to only being without boundaries?

The absolute creates apparent boundaries when the cosmos is born. These apparent boundaries dissolve back into the absolute when the cosmos dies. Boundaries are the appearance of separation, but absolute reality is seamless. Beyond the cosmos, there are no boundaries.