StarStruck

Andrew Tate powerful video

72 posts in this topic

At the end of the day he has a good heart.

45 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Youre not setting a very high bar here xD 

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

9 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

Youre not setting a very high bar here xD 

There are gurus out there that don't care if their followers die after psychedelic use so the bar is very low nowadays ?

1 hour ago, StarStruck said:

There are gurus out there that don't care if their followers die after psychedelic use so the bar is very low nowadays ?

Thats a rather cheap shot...

“We are most nearly ourselves when we achieve the seriousness of the child at play.” - Heraclitus

2 hours ago, StarStruck said:

Hitler also had a good heart,.relatively speaking.

6 minutes ago, Nilsi said:

@StarStruck

Applied Non-Duality Is An Oxymoron. There's nothing to apply because it's already done.

There are 3 types of matter. Dark matter, Anti Matter, and Doesn't Matter.

Andrew Tate is the coolest kid in school and Starstruck is amongst the people who want to sit with him in class :P

“Not being rich puts you in a submissive position” - basically what was preached in this video.

I can’t :D If this continues I’ll have to deny I’m a member of this forum is somebody happens to ask me ?? Like actualized.org? what’s that?? 

Edited by MarkKol

Why do you guys have to make it a pissing contest? He said something wonderful in this video. Just take what is useful and leave the toxic stuff. I think Andrew Tate’s stuff is toxic for only 10-20%. The remainder is solid gold. His motivational speeches have transformed my life in a very short time span but you have to be non judgemental and SD yellow to be able to extract the lessons. 

Edited by StarStruck

52 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

Why do you guys have to make it a pissing contest? He said something wonderful in this video. Just take what is useful and leave the toxic stuff. I think Andrew Tate’s stuff is toxic for only 10-20%. The remainder is solid gold. His motivational speeches have transformed my life in a very short time span but you have to be non judgemental and SD yellow to be able to extract the lessons. 

May I ask how he transformed your life. You didn't say positively. Transformation can come in many forms. I'm not being judgemental here, just asking.

Applied Non-Duality Is An Oxymoron. There's nothing to apply because it's already done.

4 minutes ago, Princess Arabia said:

May I ask how he transformed your life. You didn't say positively. Transformation can come in many forms. I'm not being judgemental here, just asking.

In short: Andrew helped me to develop the warrior archetype that I was missing. In other words he helped me to integrate certain shadow aspects of myself. 

I have a lot of high consciousness activities and habits but I added some of Andrew what recommended: boxing and chess. And I listened to him on advice on dating, business and personal development. It worked for me: I got massive results with girls, productivity, business, and life style … but it might not work for others. Andrew Tate was my alter (shadow) ego  that I needed to integrate.

I still have work to do though. I’m not ruthless as him. I kind of have a weak heart and last Friday I didn’t finish a guy in the boxing ring. Guys told me “finish him, you exhausted him” but I didn’t and I told I felt sorry for him. I got laughed at because it is a sport and you need to be able to finish things in and outside of the ring. I think in 6 months time I will be able to completely integrate Andrew Tate into my psyche. 

People say only bad girls fall for such a guy. That is not true at all. Even the good girls fall for guys like this. I tested it out for myself and I bet even you wouldn’t be able to say no to such a guy. 

Yes its good to be hardworking and disciplined. Yes its great to integrate a strong masculine frame in yourself as a man.

Heres the kicker. You take extreme amounts of hardwork and discipline without a decent moral compass or spiritual integration and you become a

monster who is capable of even more destruction because you are smart enough to scam and con people and you won't give a shit.

Yes. He knows how to make money and he is very smart. But his values as a person are extremely low consciousness, he has no respect for law enforcement, and he only cares about draining the life savings of his customers in his cam business and likely in his other businesses too.

His integrity is so low.

And he did all this for what? To buy 33 super cars. Status? This is low consciousness bullshit. None of this will fulfill you or add anything to your life. He's

so invested into the idea of looking good in front of people. Thats not a fulfilled person. Thats a lost soul.

Donald Trump, Andrew Tate, Adolf Hitler.

These guys are all extremely intellectually capable men who were exceptional in their crafts that lacked a strong moral compass or any sort of spiritual

development. 

My two cents on the issue: I discovered Tate at the beginning of last year and watched some of his stuff over a few days. I found the experience very healing. Growing up in a world where authentic expressions of masculinity are frowned upon and demonized, it was a breath of fresh air to have someone who is so unapologetically masculine. It helped me see the parts of myself that had been conditioned into suppressing or denying honest masculine impulses.

Point being though, that after a few days, I moved on. I took what I needed, said thank you, and went my way. 
So I‘m not making judgments about his character as a whole, and why would I? I‘m not in the judgment-making-business, I‘m in the waking-the-hell-up-business. And when someone offers me something that can help me take a step forward, I graciously take it. Doesn‘t matter what packaging it gets delivered in. Might be an ugly, stinking, rat infested piece of cardboard box, or it might be a shiny, sparkling, neatly wrapped Christmas present. Don‘t care, doesn‘t matter.

@Byun Sean integrating the monster is a key aspect in shadow work for the male psyche. Judging and suppressing it is not the way. I suggest you watch this video:

57 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

@Byun Sean integrating the monster is a key aspect in shadow work for the male psyche. Judging and suppressing it is not the way. I suggest you watch this video:

If ur already hardworking and disciplined thats all you need. People aren't arguing that tate is intellectually incapable.

People are saying that he's a piece of shit who doesn't care about the consequences of his actions. 2 different things.

JP is at least a truthful person who doesn't scam.

If I had to choose 1, I'd rather be friends with someone less intellectually capable who is at least honest and caring rather than 

a genius psychopath.

In short: Andrew helped me to develop the warrior archetype that I was missing. In other words he helped me to integrate certain shadow aspects of myself. 

I have a lot of high consciousness activities and habits but I added some of Andrew what recommended: boxing and chess. And I listened to him on advice on dating, business and personal development. It worked for me: I got massive results with girls, productivity, business, and life style … but it might not work for others. Andrew Tate was my alter (shadow) ego  that I needed to integrate.

I still have work to do though. I’m not ruthless as him. I kind of have a weak heart and last Friday I didn’t finish a guy in the boxing ring. Guys told me “finish him, you exhausted him” but I didn’t and I told I felt sorry for him. I got laughed at because it is a sport and you need to be able to finish things in and outside of the ring. I think in 6 months time I will be able to completely integrate Andrew Tate into my psyche. 

People say only bad girls fall for such a guy. That is not true at all. Even the good girls fall for guys like this. I tested it out for myself and I bet even you wouldn’t be able to say no to such a guy. 

I still have work to do though. I’m not ruthless as him. I kind of have a weak heart and last Friday I didn’t finish a guy in the boxing ring. Guys told me “finish him, you exhausted him” but I didn’t and I told I felt sorry for him. I got laughed at because it is a sport and you need to be able to finish things in and outside of the 

Don't be too sure on the type of guys you think I'll "fall" for. Being in the adult industry for so long, you get immune to guys and their antics. Andrew doesn't phase me one bit, but he's a unique character. The physical is not what I'm interested in, it's the mental. Does he have the mental capacity to stimulate me in different ways. I can get bored with looks but not the psyche if it's challenging and keeps me interested. Materialistic talk wont do it. Calling women bitches wont do it. Saying youre in the top 5% of humanity as far as wealth goes wont do it. Not criticizing or judging these things, just saying I'm not mentally stimulated by them. Yes I engage in low-consciosness things and non stimulating things sometimes; but as far as falling for someone, it will take a lot more or nothing at all for me to fall for a guy like Andrew Tate. Again, no judgment. He's entertaining and has an interesting character and knows how to charm characters who look outside themselves for what they believe is missing but when someone can turn that around on me and let me discover things that are within me....then you've got my attention. Anyway, you do you; and as long as you're seeing him as a plus in your life, then that's all that matters. 

20 minutes ago, Squeekytoy said:

@Princess Arabia did i read that right?  ?

Idk, did u?. 

1 hour ago, Princess Arabia said:

Don't be too sure on the type of guys you think I'll "fall" for. Being in the adult industry for so long, you get immune to guys and their antics. Andrew doesn't phase me one bit, but he's a unique character. The physical is not what I'm interested in, it's the mental. Does he have the mental capacity to stimulate me in different ways. I can get bored with looks but not the psyche if it's challenging and keeps me interested. Materialistic talk wont do it. Calling women bitches wont do it. Saying youre in the top 5% of humanity as far as wealth goes wont do it. Not criticizing or judging these things, just saying I'm not mentally stimulated by them. Yes I engage in low-consciosness things and non stimulating things sometimes; but as far as falling for someone, it will take a lot more or nothing at all for me to fall for a guy like Andrew Tate. Again, no judgment. He's entertaining and has an interesting character and knows how to charm characters who look outside themselves for what they believe is missing but when someone can turn that around on me and let me discover things that are within me....then you've got my attention. Anyway, you do you; and as long as you're seeing him as a plus in your life, then that's all that matters. 

The thing is will Andrew Tate go for a woman like you? What do you have to bring to the table? I mean you ask things, have requirements as you should, and you even demand the guy jumps through your hoops. People like Andrew Tate won't jump through your hoops. That is not how real life works.

3 minutes ago, Squeekytoy said:

Leo says I'm just smelling my own farts.

High on your own supply ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

13 minutes ago, Leo Gura said:

High on your own supply ;)

Lol

17 minutes ago, Squeekytoy said:

@Princess Arabia

I'd like to think so! But Leo says I'm just smelling my own farts. ?‍♂️

I read that you work in the adult industry, just not sure if that's what you meant. 

I didn't mean you were smelling your own farts.  Yes, I work in the adult industry. Let that means whatever it means for you.

27 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

The thing is will Andrew Tate go for a woman like you? What do you have to bring to the table? I mean you ask things, have requirements as you should, and you even demand the guy jumps through your hoops. People like Andrew Tate won't jump through your hoops. That is not how real life works.

Andrew Tate wouldn't go for a woman like me because we're not on the same frequency. "Demand the guy jumps through your hoops"? Where is that coming from. Sounds like a projection. "That is not how real life works". No, real life works behind the scenes. Whatever is happening in the unseen gets projected into the seen. So I am creating, or I should say chosing what script I want to see consciously or unconsciously. "Real life" is just a projection of your thoughts, beliefs, assumptions and concepts of yourself, and if I want Andrew Tate to jump through my hoops, he will jump through my hoops. All I have to do is imagine it and it is done. Imagination is the true Reality.