Vlad_

3 Questions about me (God)

5 posts in this topic

1. Am I capable to re-create myself into the same body only because the body wasn't damaged? (after ego death). 

2. Is it possible for me to get to the point of no-return ?(will I ever loose my ability to imagine life?)

3. What is going to happen after (if) my body dies? I'm ageing. 

1) The body and ego death are both imagined by Consciousness.

2.) Consciousness is Infinite Imagination. You’re just not conscious of that right now.

3.) Do you know what you’re going to have for breakfast tomorrow? Yeah, you’re imagining that as well.

“Every sunrise is an invitation to brighten the world with your own unique light.“ - ChatGPT

On 4/1/2023 at 7:44 PM, Vlad_ said:

1. Am I capable to re-create myself into the same body only because the body wasn't damaged? (after ego death). 

2. Is it possible for me to get to the point of no-return ?(will I ever loose my ability to imagine life?)

All of those are fantasies.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

On 02/04/2023 at 4:44 AM, Vlad_ said:

1. Everything is happening and is Your Will as God. The rules of this Game are set. What it means is that there is no special treatment for the ego that you are playing right now. 

2. No. Being God is realizing that you are infinite creativity. Going on forever. With form or no form. At the highest level it seems as nothing is going on, and its clear that its all made of Consciousness. Its an ocean of Love. What I also understand from your question , is that if you merge in the Godhead would you be able to dream again? Yes off course, thats the journey. 

3. Its a matter of perspective. The aging etc. has nothing to do You. Its just the movie playing out. If you're still in ego consciousness and you're still projecting deep inside the mind, than it feels like that its happening to you, but like I said "it has nothing to do with You! And you already know all of this @Vlad_ you have had awakenings. Like Leo said its all just fantasies. 

Edited by PeaceOut96

1. Am I capable to re-create myself into the same body only because the body wasn't damaged? (after ego death). What do you think happens?

2. Is it possible for me to get to the point of no-return ?(will I ever loose my ability to imagine life?) Existence cannot cease to exist.

3. What is going to happen after (if) my body dies? I'm ageing. If the body dies prematurely you will either get a new body or exist non-physically.

As above so below, as within so without.