LSD-Rumi

Hyper sexuality and premature ejaculation after stopping antidepressants

11 posts in this topic

I come after literally 20 seconds, lol. I should stop touching my dick. I have experienced this before multiple times everytime I stop an antidepressant, but this time is much more "aggressive". I read online it may last months before I return my normal function. Let's see how this will go. I will update once it is gone.

Antidepressants are suppressants (you have suppressed your trauma and pain) thus only a band-aid has been put on, when it take it off 'things arise' for them to be met and healed. There is no synthetic way to cure disease, only nature, natural herbs/medicine and detoxification, fasting ect.. can address and actually heal such things, pharmaceutical drugs are created by an non-enlightened being, its a recipe for disaster. P.S they are full of fluoride, thats why they "numb" you out and same reason why Hitler used it in concentration camps to render his slaves docile and obedient.

Iboga & mushrooms with returning to a whole food, natural diet and exercise and exposure to nature daily will over time heal the damage.

As above so below, as within so without.

Important subject. I follow.

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

What AD did you use ? Maybe it's low prolactin ?

Maybe you have, for some raisons, too high estrogens.

Too high estrogen can cause high "manic" libido, you can test you're estradiol levels to survey that.

Edited by Schizophonia

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

1 hour ago, Schizophonia said:

What AD did you use ? Maybe it's low prolactin ?

Maybe you have, for some raisons, too high estrogens.

Too high estrogen can cause high "manic" libido, you can test you're estradiol levels to survey that.

No, it is a known side effect after stopping antidepressants. Some people have a similar experience to mine. Some lose their libido entirely. These could last for years in some people. Antidepressants can really cause some serious complications. 

Edited by LSD-Rumi

On 3/31/2023 at 3:03 AM, LSD-Rumi said:

I come after literally 20 seconds, lol. I should stop touching my dick. I have experienced this before multiple times everytime I stop an antidepressant, but this time is much more "aggressive". I read online it may last months before I return my normal function. Let's see how this will go. I will update once it is gone.

Absolutely do not take anti-depressants. Heal your brain with healthy dopamine sources, exercise, sunshine, whole foods, optimize for GABA/testosterone/DHT and reduce serotonin/prolactin/estrogen.

We wrote a book!

Ascetus.com/authors/jwayne

7 hours ago, Squeekytoy said:

Might as well enjoy it! :)

enjoy coming after 20 seconds?

4 hours ago, Jwayne said:

Absolutely do not take anti-depressants. Heal your brain with healthy dopamine sources, exercise, sunshine, whole foods, optimize for GABA/testosterone/DHT and reduce serotonin/prolactin/estrogen.

No, antidepressants are great. Every drug has side effects. They are generally safe. When I talked about sexual side effects after stopping them, I was talking about a minority of people. 

I kinda have the same problem, but it is linked to shame of my sexual urges. It makes me to ejacuate quickly and makes my sexual urges much stronger. Sometimes I get my mind to relax a bit, and I am able to enjoy myself almost as long as I wish. This still might not be the reason why everyone suffers from this same problem.

Love is the truth, love, love, love.❤️

I started taking an antidepressant again, I have had hypmania induced by a substance, a month ago, so my psychiatrist stopped all my medication. Now that I have stabilized, he started me on another one. And god all the hypersexuality is gone. Jesus, I was like a horny bitch.