Vido

what I leant from the gaslit video (its not about gaslighiting XD))

6 posts in this topic

Banger video, however, my deepest takeaway is not even about gaslighting.

Edited video:

https://youtube.com/clip/UgkxYtwvR3UkB3zx41h8HZMcFG-Cin-EtIW4

At 40:06, he says

" I set very strong boundaries with people who come into my life because I have something to live for I have a life purpose I'm working towards.

I'm doing important things in the world on my own perception it doesn't matter whether it's true or not that's how I perceive my own life I perceive my own life as the most valuable life on this planet not in some sort of narcissistic sense but because I deeply respect my own life and I see the potential that I have and that I am responsible for actualizing my potential in this world.

Nobody else is going to do it for me so if I have some girl or some boss or some of a friend come over and start to use me in order to serve their narcissistic agenda or their selfish agenda there's no way I'm going to allow because I love myself too much to allow that"

This kind of masculinity I feel I was lacking because I didn't want to have a worldview that is "nice" but in my heart, this is how I feel but I was scared to embody it.  However, watching Leo say this I felt "fuck, this is how I should be living my life as well. Why am I treating my life like I'm a side character in someone else's movie." 

For me, this is my biggest takeaway, and watching leo kinda own this in a weird way gave me permission to feel this way as well. 

Thank you Leo. I need to love myself more and for the first time, I equated love to respect.

Edited by Vido

There was a female boss, and a female worker. The worker decided to donate her kidney to the boss, the boss fired her and said just because she donated her kidneys to me doesn't mean she would get special treatment for me all the time it's still work.

When you become awake to god, it all becomes about "you" . At the highest level of consciousness it's all about you. Now this doesn't mean just because it's all about you, that you become narcissist.

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

1 hour ago, Vido said:

'm doing important things in the world on my own perception it doesn't matter whether it's true or not that's how I perceive my own life I perceive my own life as the most valuable life on this planet not in some sort of narcissistic sense but because I deeply respect my own life and I see the potential that I have and that I am responsible for actualizing my potential in this world.

Oh, thank you for quoting that.

I've not seen the video yet, but I will.

51 minutes ago, CARDOZZO said:

Oh, thank you for quoting that.

I've not seen the video yet, but I will.

I have the one minute clip linked in the past as well so if you want to just check it out

Great insight!

On 26.3.2023 at 1:44 PM, Vido said:

Banger video

lmao

@Vido He also touches upon this in the Life Purpose Course. Grounding yourself so much in your vision that everything else (distraction, including certain people) filters out automatically. Being focused on and grounded in your purpose auto-informs your daily life decisions.

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.