Hibahere

Question for the men of actualized org

85 posts in this topic

16 minutes ago, Schizophonia said:

I may have misunderstood your answer, but I meant romantic in the philosophical (and artistic) sense of the term.

"Idealist if you will"

Nihilists do not commit suicide, they are idealists in cognitive dissonance who do.
This idea of suicidal nihilists in the collective unconscious comes from a sociological bias, the majority are (even unconsciously) idealists, both by attavism and by cultural background, and are ultimately confronted with nihilist ideas only in troubled situations see dramatic.

You are nihilistic if you embrace, accept, this vision of life and of the world.
Although obviously the worldview is more complicated and subtle than these terms.

Your use of the terms idealism and nihilism are opposite of your definitions, you have an idealist philosophy that you can take and do whatever you want without it having effect so long as the direct victim is unaware, that's not nihilism, nihilism would be that there are indirect consequences just that they are only the consequences of reality not 'karma' or 'hell' or bad luck, etc.

I don't see anyone here saying the problem is karma/etc., they're saying there is a real tangible repercussion.

On 3/25/2023 at 0:20 PM, Hibahere said:

cheating is okay

I am at stage orange. Money, cars, women, sports... Super Orange

Cheating is NOT OK

"biologically wored in men"

Even if true. It's a choice at the end, like eating chocolate donuts or exercising.

Imagine that you have your ideal wife or girlfriend, you both meet each others needs and are fully compatible. Even if you are presented with an opportunity would you still cheat just for "thrill"? Why and if not then also why?

IDK

@Hibahere many guys try to justify it with stuff like biology, warlords and kings. I don't know a lot about that stuff but all I can say is I just like it. Not much more to it than that.

The best is when they judge you and gaslight you telling you your always negative when you get angry at them for cheating on you.

Its like you hurt someone then resent them for being negative about it. 

Edited by integral

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

No. My wife deserves the world. I love her and I’m grateful for her. Don’t settle for less but also take responsibility for delivering your end of the deal.