GLORY

God dont want to be alone?

24 posts in this topic

This is a reflection of what I experienced on plant medicine when I died and became nothing and then everything arose…

There are aspects within God that feel  totally overwhelmed by being infinite. While other aspects are infinitely capable of handling infinity like it’s a piece of cake.

And so God, to give itself mercy and love allows these overwhelmed parts to fragment and become seemingly separate finite parts.

And through this fragmentation and dualism, God is able to understand its infinite nature through the lens of its experiences as the finite.

And God experiences exponentially expanding awareness and love and creation.

It understands infinitely more insights while always understanding everything at once.

It’s like an infinitely expanding game of connect the dots.

The number of dots is accounted for and there are infinite dots. And each dot has every single relationship possible to every other dot no matter how unrelated they seem. 

In this metaphor, a dot could be a strand of your hair and another dot could be a faraway planet in some other galaxy. And those two dots have an infinite number of relationships to one another.

The relationships between the dots are represented by the lines in connect the dots.

And so, God knows all the dots infinitely.

And then it comes to know all the relationship lines between each dot and every other dot which produces an infinite amount of new understandings and insights because the combinations of connections produce brand new insights that the God mind has never thought before. 

This produces even more dots. And each newly arisen dot is in every possible relationship to every other dot from the newly arisen dots to the old dots.

And new lines are drawn and a new slew of infinite understandings emerge. And new dots arise… etc.

And in the direct experience of being God experiencing the infinitely expanding nature of the terrifying God Mind and the even more terrifying God Heart, I thought up a wonderful idea.

What if I could create a finite existence?

One that is limited and has a beginning and an end. And one where I didn’t have to deal with the burdens of infinite mind and infinite heart.

And I began to remember and create Emerald’s life that had blown away into nothingness an eternity prior. And I rebirthed myself back into the ceremonial space 20 minutes after I died.

What I learned about God is that it’s able to understand its oneness and loneliness through lens of developing the realities of separation and relationship.

So, the concept of relationship arose/continues to arise infinitely to enable God to be aware of its solitary nature.

And this realization always has been there within God but is always new to God.

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

9 hours ago, tuku747 said:

It's also ridiculous to think The All Powerful Creator could have any limits.

It's Infinity. Nothing created Infinity.

It is undefined.

It’s infinitely limited and infinitely unlimited 

If you’re interested in developing Emotional Mastery and feeling more comfortable in your own skin, click the link below to register for my FREE Emotional Mastery Webinar…

Emotionalmastery.org

15 hours ago, Emerald said:

It’s infinitely limited and infinitely unlimited 

This.

I feel people get a little too bogged down in "is God this or that?"

When the answer is always, always, always, Yes, You Are Both!

We Are Both. We Are All The ONE!

Yes! Say Yes to Yes!

YES! It Is! I Am! We Are! YES!

Hallelujah!!

Edited by tuku747

God is not alone, it is unfathomable, it loves himself, he dances with himself infinitely. and there is always more to dig deeper, it never ends. the others are aspects of god, facets of god. everything apparent is that. everything is illusion but truly, everything is real. God is not a video projector that makes movies because it is bored. God is the infinite dancing with itself. His dance has love as its end, making love, and everything that exists comes from it.  

This is not a story that God creates for fun. It is a wonderful, intricate, cosmic dance, consisting of love flowing, intertwining, creating art.

Edited by Breakingthewall