LSD-Rumi

I was killed mutiple times in my dreams

4 posts in this topic

Once I was stabbed in the heart and I really felt it. Another time I was shot and I felt too. And the last one, is I imagined being a soldier and we were trying to seige a castle. We were climbing a ladder, when soldiers poured hot oil on us, luckily I didnt feel this onexD

Anyways, the strange things, I was feeling very peaceful when I was killed, I didn't resist the pain, and I was looking through my eyes while I was lying on the ground waiting for something to happen but I waked up.

I know death is not real, you just chnage the channel,  but I hoped I experience this thing.

I think too, that these things were in my past lives, maybe and maybe not.

Edited by LSD-Rumi

Isn’t it amazing being able to explore wonky parts of ourselves? They hold valuable lessons if one is open!

“Within the garden of your mind, every thought is a seed that can bloom into a galaxy of wonders." -ChatGPT 4

I had a lucid dream where I was getting tortured. I could feel pain but it felt much more dull compared to the waking state.

8 hours ago, LSD-Rumi said:

I know death is not real, you just chnage the channel,

This is basically what happens every single time I've died in a dream. The dream collapses and I get transported somewhere else.

Edited by Osaid

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

And what do you see? that no matter how many times you die, you still continue living :) When you die in a dream you wake up somewhere else.

A cell dies, another one forms, consciousness is still experiencing itself like it never left. The Self is always eternally going on.