Someone here

Insight about death and immortality

34 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Someone here said:

I'm not sure if this poetic or actual..

But in case it's for real..I'm really sorry to hear that man ...tell me if I can help you in any way ..please PM me if you need any assistance of any kind .

no it's not the dreaded c word, it's worse it's the grim reaper keep saying it's time ... it's that dreaded downward plunge ... this is death at least for me

thank you for your compassion ... i am perfectly indifferent as to when i go

i bless you today

12 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

Have you experienced death before? 

No .

What's your point? 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

8 minutes ago, gettoefl said:

no it's not the dreaded c word, it's worse it's the grim reaper keep saying it's time ... it's that dreaded downward plunge ... this is death at least for me

thank you for your compassion ... i am perfectly indifferent as to when i go

i bless you today

Glad you are healthy. 

If I'm guessing it correctly..you're getting older and you feel like the end is close(correct me if I'm wrong)..?

Well ..all I can say is that death either doesn't exist or its the best thing ever . If we cease to exist then we can truly rest in peace. Don't you really enjoy sleeping soundly? I believe death is an eternal sleep.or if there is a separate God, he is certainly not an evil mofo ..he doesn't have hell and punishment. 

Stay well ?. 

-Osho

11 minutes ago, Someone here said:

No .

What's your point? 

The point is that you mentioned that you personally fear pain more than death.

How can you make that kind of claim if you haven’t experienced death? 

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

5 hours ago, Someone here said:

@Gesundheit2 give me one single evidence that death is real .

Your fear of it.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

13 minutes ago, Gesundheit2 said:

Your fear of it.

Really?  Is that a full fledged "evidence "?

I fear the boogeyman under my bed ..does that make the boogeyman real ?

Look,there is absolute and relative perspectives regarding death . And I can jump between them easily . But you seem to only be "paradigm-locked "(I know you like to use this term;)) to one perspective. The relative one .

From the relative perspective..death and life are real, and never an illusion. We have a conscious body and we will die. This is a basic fact of life .

Death means the physicality is disappearing and being disintegrated into dust. If you believe there exists a kind of omnipresent, omnipotent and omniscient life force within the physical body(God), then after death, this life force will go on to create another, and then another temporarily popping up and then dissipating life form.

So life and death are two faces of the same coin, or the two phases of the cyclical changes between physicality or consciousness mechanism in all the sentient beings.

14 minutes ago, Yimpa said:

The point is that you mentioned that you personally fear pain more than death.

How can you make that kind of claim if you haven’t experienced death? 

Well first of all  ..im skeptical that death is even real in the first place ..and I made this thread just to point out that .but if we assume death is real as its the common belief we've been brainwashed with ..then yeah ..I can imagine suffocating to death for example and compare it with being burned alive .and I would choose the first one .

-Osho

47 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Glad you are healthy. 

If I'm guessing it correctly..you're getting older and you feel like the end is close(correct me if I'm wrong)..?

Well ..all I can say is that death either doesn't exist or its the best thing ever . If we cease to exist then we can truly rest in peace. Don't you really enjoy sleeping soundly? I believe death is an eternal sleep.or if there is a separate God, he is certainly not an evil mofo ..he doesn't have hell and punishment. 

Stay well ?. 

death is simply the ramping up of pain, today it's 9 tomorrow likely 9.5, until you get to 10 and the you gives up

go sit with someone who is terminal in hospice with pain meds hourly to keep them alive

highly recommended

Edited by gettoefl

4 minutes ago, Someone here said:

Well first of all  ..im skeptical that death is even real in the first place ..and I made this thread just to point out that .but if we assume death is real as its the common belief we've been brainwashed with ..then yeah ..I can imagine suffocating to death for example and compare it with being burned alive .and I would choose the first one .

As Leo has said before (he even has a whole episode about it), assumption is the mother of all fuck-ups. 

I have a good feeling Leo will go balls to the wall in-depth about death in the course he’s releasing this year. I’d invest in that course if you’re really wanting to know what death really is for yourself.

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

1 hour ago, Someone here said:

Really?  Is that a full fledged "evidence "?

Yes, otherwise your fear is nonsensical and you're insane and all your thinking is pointless and flawed because of this fact.

I fear the boogeyman under my bed ..does that make the boogeyman real ?

You don't fear the boogeyman under your bed. You fear the death by that boogeyman. Who are you kidding?

Look,there is absolute and relative perspectives regarding death . And I can jump between them easily . But you seem to only be "paradigm-locked "(I know you like to use this term;)) to one perspective. The relative one .

From the relative perspective..death and life are real, and never an illusion. We have a conscious body and we will die. This is a basic fact of life .

Get rid of this absolute and relative nonsense. It's not your original thought. You took it from Leo without questioning. Don't use this terminology until you've understood it and more importantly that it's made up in the first place.

Death means the physicality is disappearing and being disintegrated into dust. If you believe there exists a kind of omnipresent, omnipotent and omniscient life force within the physical body(God), then after death, this life force will go on to create another, and then another temporarily popping up and then dissipating life form.

So life and death are two faces of the same coin, or the two phases of the cyclical changes between physicality or consciousness mechanism in all the sentient beings.

All of this is monkey mind. It's just noise, really.

Edited by Gesundheit2

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

1 hour ago, Yimpa said:

As Leo has said before (he even has a whole episode about it), assumption is the mother of all fuck- ups. 

I have a good feeling Leo will go balls to the wall in-depth about death in the course he’s releasing this year. I’d invest in that course if you’re really wanting to know what death really is for yourself.

I will be the first one to purchase it once once its finished. 

@Gesundheit2 nuance is like love-making .whereas you just say "fuck it ".

-Osho

@Gesundheit2 the deads are keeping quit about it to not spoil the surprise. 

?

-Osho

in my opinion human life is a puzzle to be solved, not a place of amusement. This is a work and quite difficult, to have fun there are the birds.

human life has many layers, it is very complex, it is a game designed by a genius. reality is infinite, it is this present moment flowing without beginning or end, therefore, when this game is over, there will be others. how is the proccess? what comes next? is it imaginable? no idea.

9 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

in my opinion human life is a puzzle to be solved, not a place of amusement.

I was literally laughing my ass off a few minutes before reading this comment, haha