Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Adam M

Evolution via Intention (not random mutation)

11 posts in this topic

It's pretty obvious that the "random mutation" model of evolution is pretty limited. 

Just natural selection of randomly mutated traits is waaaaay too slow and stupid of a process to be the ONLY factor that determines evolution.

An alternative model that I've been contemplating is the "evolution via intention" model.

It states that "the organism's conscious or sub-conscious intention participates in the process of shaping itself and its offspring."

For example, for Darwin's Galapagos finches... the ones with the long beaks evolved because the flowers on their Island had nectar that could only be accessed deep within the flower's stem...

So according to Darwin's theory... the birds with longer beaks were selected for... which makes sense... but the question is "what is the source of the mutation? Is it really random?"

According to "my" theory... the subconscious intention of the birds literally causes their beaks to grow longer (over a long period of time).

Imagine that you're trying to reach into a flower to eat the nectar... subconsciously wishing that your beak was just a bit longer...

Over time... your beak would actually grow longer.

At this point ... there is so much scientific evidence that proves how intention affects cell-expression. 

Practical examples of people healing their illnesses with by using visualization alone. Your thought-energy literally shapes the physical expression of your body...

See what Dr. Joe Dispenza, Dr. Bruce Lipton, and Rupert Sheldrake talk about...

Bruce Lipton has a book called "The Biology of Belief" that goes into a deep mechanical explanation of how thought-energy determines gene-expression.

So that's my new theory of evolution and it's based on pretty excellent evidence... it also would make more sense in the framework that reality is made of God's consciousness.

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

Indeed! God is Evolution. Life is Evolution of Consciousness. Points for Biocentrism.

Natural selection is Conscious selection.

As You stated, gene expressions are determined by conscious/subconscious intent. Intent is Everything.

Over generations, this intent to survive, grow, and evolve to be better accumulates. 

The Stars and Galaxies hear our pleas and emit Cosmic Rays as downloads and gifts for our DNA genome.

Eventually, Life isn't just selecting for survival traits;

Life LOVES Self-Awareness. Life LOVES Life!

We Humans Are Evidence of Life's Desire to Be Self-Aware. 

And Now, We Humans Are Beginning To Awaken to Our Love of Unconditional LOVE.

Life LOVES Love. :x

Whew. And what a wild ride This Is.

Life wouldn't have it any other way. WE wouldn't have it any other way.

Edited by tuku747

24 minutes ago, tuku747 said:

We Humans Are Evidence of Life's desire to Be Self-Aware. 

I LOVE this!!! Thank you for confirming ❤

I make YouTube videos about Self-Actualization: >> Check it out here <<

@Adam M well put. I totally agree.

I've read the books of Dr. Joe Dispenza and a few of Dr. Dawson Church (mind to matter, the genie in your genes).

In these books they refer a lot to the groundbreaking work of Dr. Bruce Lipton.

It only makes sense to me that your conscious experience of reality affects you on the genetic level, so much so that you will over time alter your form.

I could imagine how the direct ancestors of giraffes would first recognise that there are certain fruits or leaves on a tree, recognise their own deficit that keeps them from benefiting from these foods because their neck isn't long enough to then unconsciously program their genes to create adaptive changes so that a few (or many) generations later they would become actual giraffes who could reach the fruits in the trees.

Leo talks about it here (54:30) 

He said you can't actually have such evolution by random mutations and that he'll make a video about it

No space, no time, nothing but you/this/here/now

1 hour ago, Adam M said:

An alternative model that I've been contemplating is the "evolution via intention" model.

There's nothing to explain, it's just God appearing as evolution, time, space, etc. 

7 minutes ago, Loveeee said:

There's nothing to explain, it's just God appearing as evolution, time, space, etc. 

@Loveeee All of this complex backstory that God generates to explain the instant creation of the current moment makes me think it doesn't want to awaken. It seems to be trying to stay lost in the dream. It sure creates a lot of narrative's and backstories to keep itself asleep. 

5 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

@Loveeee All of this complex backstory that God generates to explain the instant creation of the current moment makes me think it doesn't want to awaken. It seems to be trying to stay lost in the dream. It sure creates a lot of narrative's and backstories to keep itself asleep. 

On the contrary, God is all about awakening which requires being asleep at first, and good luck putting God to sleep with some half-ass matrix, it needs to be perfect, infinite self-deception

As Leo explained everywhere including here ( 1:25:10 )

Yes I know the videos like holy scriptures and am waiting for the next one 

@Loveeee It's a mixture of both. Creations to fall deeper asleep and also awaken from the dream. Which is which? 

13 minutes ago, Matthew85 said:

@Loveeee It's a mixture of both. Creations to fall deeper asleep and also awaken from the dream. Which is which? 

"Just like riding a bicycle, it's a balance trick"

Chance and random mutation is a cute attempt of a deluded atheist-materialist to make his ungodly perspective of reality seem a little more coherent.

No such thing exists.

Everything is designed by an Absolute Intelligence.