PenguinPablo

I want to understand 'love'

4 posts in this topic

Recently, on psychedelics I've been introduced to higher levels of empathy and love than what I've previously experienced. It is difficult to discern whether I've been blind to this the whole time, while most people this is their baseline. 

Either way, I want to step into this more and more. I want to experience this and not deprive myself of this type of beauty.

My whole life, I've been so isolated and lonely. I've noticed that a large part of that is how I relate to others. 

7 hours ago, PenguinPablo said:

I want to step into this more and more. I want to experience this and not deprive myself of this type of beauty.

You’ve got to be willing to face even the difficult parts of yourself that you avoid.

Believe it or not, facing difficult parts of yourself with complete trust in yourself will also reveal the ‘love’ or ‘beauty’ you are looking for.

Are you up for that challenge? You’ve got this :) 

"Wisdom is not in knowing all the answers, but in seeking the right questions." -Gemini AI

To Understand Love is to "see" and "feel" the Oneness of the Wholeness that is.

You are love. That is essentially who you are, just overlooked by the believing of thoughts.