Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Schizophonia

Why masculinization leads to preferring hard/normally unpleasant things?

4 posts in this topic

Children, who are basically the most "yin" human beings, love simple, sweet things, and basically things that match human atavistic urges.
Women tend to have similar tendencies to a lesser extent, and even some soy boys noticeably low in androgens.

This seems normal, now the question I ask myself is why most men, as their brains and bodies in general are exposed to high levels of androgens, develop an honest distaste for "sweet things " and a taste or even a preference for "hard" things such as game meat, very spicy and/or vinegary dishes, strong alcohol, strong coffee, dark chocolate, tobacco...

I noticed that on myself, I can't buy any more industrial cake because it literally disgusts me, unless tonight something particularly bitter, with a taste of mint or something like that.

What mechanism could explain this from a "spiritual" point of view, the role of man in the human species, etc.?
If we omit the explanation at the level of neurotransmitters.

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

It leads to prioritizing removing unpleasant things skillfully, then the result should be a perfectly clean/pristine pleasantness, sweetness, love, beauty.
It focuses on removing the negative, which is why the positive(the female energy) which focuses on choosing/building up the pleasant thing skillfull is attracted to skillfully negativity removers, here in their attraction makes them want to build up some energy in them which would enable the negative energy remover to become even stronger since the negative energy remover needs positive energy to spend on removing negativity and the positive energy builder needs and wants the available energy to either already be as clean as possible or/and have a stable environment to refine their favorite pleasant energy of their choosing which they are more skillful at building and having an eye for.

Therefore constructing a potential virtuous cycle of infinite pleasantness and non suffering which can exist in a time reality because as far as I know every single life is already endowed with the godliness of perfect non suffering and perfect love but only in a perfect solipsistic individual space like form type that has not yet matured into being capable of perfectly doing the same in a space time type reality which would by definition involve the existence of others as one of the ultimate byproducts of the miracle and horror of time, others already existed but only as differences in single static infinite space form which you probably couldn't even see until the whole picture was complete, when you add time this thing we are in occurs, just a conjecture.

Sorry to edit this add more stuff that prompted up but I think everything has always existed but not everything is sharable, time has always existed but we were only able to exist and pick perfect times to exist in, we must have been unable to ever exist in the infinite mystery of suffering for some reason and then something happened and we were like, wait suffering isn't real or isn't going to be real it's worth suffering to find out that it isn't real in the end, the only other conjecture is because our greed is infinite as well we wanted to bask in the potentiality of other's pleasantness even though each one of us was already basking in our individual type of infinite love, so by trying to access each other's love which we could call imagination suffering which "isn't" real because you have to imagine more love than infinite love is created because we're trying to fabricate infinite infinity probably for the infinite time "again" and to generate something beyond infinite love you need to generate something that isn't love, a different love and then on top of it to connect this impossibility, it gets around 10000 times more complicated than this to explain properly which is why this the only place I ever bothered to even try.

Edited by seriousman24

the male mammal competes with other males for reproduction. in the case of man, he competes in a group in the most brutal way: war. genetically man is programmed to fight, to kill. to die for his tribe. that is why he naturally has a preference for what is hard, what is rude

We Are Novelty Seekers

It Is The Nature of Energy to Explore, Be Curious, And Be A Hard Ass

There's Novelty In Becoming An Adult.

There's Even Novelty In Developing An Ego

It's Pretend

We Learn From Novelty