abgespaced

Everything We Know About Modern Physics Is Wrong

3 posts in this topic

Everything that exists comes in pairs of equal opposites.

Modern physics is based on light and its reflection. Strong and weak force. These are not equal opposites.

The opposite of light is darkness. The opposite of reflection is shadow. This is true symmetry.

Light pushes out into darkness and darkness pulls on light. Shadows block reflections.

Similarly, electricity is only one half of electromagnetism. Magnetism is the other half.

Just like electricity has a current, so too does magnetism. One cannot move without exciting the other.

Magnets move through matter like electricity moves through matter. Yet we focus on force instead of balance.

Our greatest problems cannot be solved until this is realised.

Screen Shot 2017-02-10 at 7.21.55 pm.png

Go study Walter Russel!! His ideas have been sort of rejected by todays science but his whole theory is based on polarity, transformation and how energy propogates. Watch some videos on youtube, hes truely a genius. 

The secret of light is probably one of his best books.

I think his theories are the most fitting regarding all the subjects we discuss here. More people need to look into this!

@Leo Gura if you have already, check his work out its high quality stuff!

Edited by Principium Nexus

It's an interesting video. He is mixing the properties of different levels though, forces, fields and particles. My understanding is that they don't mix, swap, or exchange their distinct properties from one level to the next. He resolves this 'mixing' with the classical 'it's all mind', which it is, but that is not the same as resolving the math to represent it's all mind. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE