Epikur

Single Young Male Crisis IGNORED By Media | Breaking Points

26 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Hardkill said:

But isn't it concerning that this problem of the increasing amount of men who are lonely might get to a point where most men in westernized countries might become single and alone for the rest of their lives? Can you imagine how that will turn out?

Yes, that is already concerning. It will give rise to dangerous and toxic political movements and violence. We have already been seeing this, and it will get even worse.

But it's hard to come up with a good scalable solution to this problem. Especially if the solution needs to be fast and easy. Such lack of development cannot be solved in any easy way. The true solution is proper education from early on. But reforming the education system is next to impossible.

2 hours ago, Raze said:

Only a small minority of people will ever use self help and a minority of that will actually have success.

Yes. Like I said, excellence is a minority position.

Society needs to be structured in a way that the average Joe can have basic success and advice beaten into them like through public school. In the past the average person was forced to learn basic life skills and could probably get a solid job and partner at a bare minimum. 

Yes, education is the ultimate solution to most of our problems. Unfortunately reforming education is a very politically loaded and cumbersome task.

A lot of these problems are baked into our culture. This online culture that has arisen over the last 20 years is very unhealthy and will slowly errode many people's capacity to live decent happy lives.

Ultimately schools need to teach youngsters about how to embody masculine and feminine polarity, and how to socialize in romantic ways. I could design such a school program. But it would never be politically acceptable. So I don't even bother.

In the end, most people in society will get bad results in every area of life unless they undertake a serious personal development journey on their own time, not forced on them by government or anyone else. And work their ass off.

One other thing that government can try to do is create more social spaces where people can mingle. We have really lost that in the last 30 years. This is a social engineering problem to a degree. There is not enough opportunity to socialize and to earn socialization experience outside of school and university.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

9 hours ago, Epikur said:

Acknowledging the problem and not lying about it is a good start

What do you think the problem is? You're pointing out a symptom, but what's your opinion on the actual problem?

I disagree with the other guys on here, I think women have quit, a few percent of guys are dating several percent of these women, and all the older guys dating younger girls are from failed relationships with now a large population of single older women, a number left out of this conversation(where are all these single older guys coming from). The feminist movement has done it again and taken women back even further now to when women married much older men, this used to be the norm, what's worse now though is they're dumped after child rearing.

A huge amount of women are unattractive, and have nothing going for them, older guys just settle to start a family, or often a second family after divorce, younger guys find something better to do. Men don't have the pressure to be in a relationship like women, their hand brings as much satisfaction with none of the crap these problem women bring.

I'm lucky to have found one but I would rather be single than date 99% of women, I don't think all those single guys are incels, I'd bet very few, they're just not willing to date that low hanging fruit.

Edited by Devin

1 hour ago, Devin said:

What do you think the problem is? You're pointing out a symptom, but what's your opinion on the actual problem?

I disagree with the other guys on here, I think women have quit, a few percent of guys are dating several percent of these women, and all the older guys dating younger girls are from failed relationships with now a large population of single older women, a number left out of this conversation(where are all these single older guys coming from). The feminist movement has done it again and taken women back even further now to when women married much older men, this used to be the norm, what's worse now though is they're dumped after child rearing.

A huge amount of women are unattractive, and have nothing going for them, older guys just settle to start a family, or often a second family after divorce, younger guys find something better to do. Men don't have the pressure to be in a relationship like women, their hand brings as much satisfaction with none of the crap these problem women bring.

I'm lucky to have found one but I would rather be single than date 99% of women, I don't think all those single guys are incels, I'd bet very few, they're just not willing to date low hanging fruit.

I don't know maybe it is worth trying to integrate self improvement principles into schools. Meditation, cold showers, theory of habit building, journaling, self talk, systematic bodyweight training, table tennis, chess, visualization technique, breathing exercise, Judo, reading, acting, dancing, introspection and so on. I would try to teach them how to teach others.

@Epikur

21 hours ago, Epikur said:

Um, I don't see this as an issue. What's wrong about the situation at large really?

I know the problem is relative to stages of development, cognitive and moral development, personality types and traits, egoic shadows, states of consciousness, and other lines of development in various areas of life, and other ideological indoctrinations into one's mind from upbringing and other narratives. Personally, while I do understand the situation and plight of the Incel phenomenon, I have less empathy for them and this situations. What's the big deal?

@Epikur

21 hours ago, Epikur said:

Yes on Fresh and Fit and co. but what about mainstream media? In leftist channels it is a nogo.

HAHAHA! Fresh and Fit? More like blue/red pill factory! Garbage channel, just like most Twitch streaming content, even comparable to Tik Tik. ?

Can't even have a mature conversation with Mr. Girl.

Edited by Danioover9000

@Devin

6 hours ago, Devin said:

I'm lucky to have found one but I would rather be single than date 99% of women, I don't think all those single guys are incels, I'd bet very few, they're just not willing to date that low hanging fruit.

I say, it's not enough role playing, or integration of the masculine/feminine ego shadows selves in the psyche. I've fairly integrated both ends, so I'm well balanced in myself so much that complaining about my loneliness or single status is beta and simpy at best. I've done enough personal development to find all those Alpha males like Andrew Tate or Joe Rogan, up to people like Destiny as lesser than me, as weak human beings compared to my holiness. Maybe it's the spiritual development I've done and some supernatural occurrences that makes these men's issues insignificant to me, I don't know, maybe I don't care enough, or other people's opinions are irrelevent?