D2sage

10 Business Niches Ideas to Start Making Money (Health Industry)

8 posts in this topic

I've been doing some research and marketing. Found these niches to be the most lucrative right now. I am in some of these already.

Kratom

KRATOM.jpg

A lot of money can be made. Kratom is a natural pain killer. I've made 200,000 USD in 1 year just by affiliate marketing. You can easy find a source in Indonesia and sell it in USA.

Mushroom Tinctures

MUSHROOM TINC.jpg

This niche will grow over the years I believe because there's already vendors selling tinctures. Lions mane, chaga and more. Tinctures make effects stronger.

Mandelic Acid

MANDelIC.jpg

Mandelic acid is skincare regime. I have stepped inside this niche. Good for acne and dark spots. 

Shea Butter

shea butter.jpg

I am in this niche. It is natura skincare regime from africa. Good for haircare aswell. This niche will stay. I have a friend who travels to africa to bring shea butter then sells it online.

Crystal Candle

crystal candle.jpg

Candle and candle making is also luctrative now. People are making candles with crystal for new age people. I am in this niche aswell. Make your own candle and sell it.

Aquascape

aquascape.jpg

This niche is very good right now because low competition. People like aquariums. Can sell cleaning stuff and decorations.

DIgital Detox

DIGITAL DETOX.jpg

People are looking for ways to detox from social media and such. (understandable)

Alternative forms of therapy (e.g. psychedelic therapy)

Alternative forms of therapy (e.g. psychedelic therapy).jpg

People want therapy that works. Some are already looking into ketamine assisted therapy.

Healing from toxic relationships and narcissistic abuse

toxic.jpg

People want to be healed from toxic relationships, and there's a lot of narcs in our world of social media.

Niacinamide-based skincare products

niaciimide.jpg

Skincare substance. I will tap into this niche this year. 

Skin brightening Products

skin brightening.jpg

Good niche right now. Mandelic acid is one of the products that can do this.

Edited by D2sage

Wouldn't call Kratom healthy

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

There are many ways. I prefer writing copy sales on my mailing list and to other companies.

SEO on the blog.

And you can buy shea butter cheaply in Africa and sell it in EU or USA more expensive. That's how.

Kratom you can get from Indonesia from farmers and then sell it.

Shopify sounds interesting, will check that out.

7 minutes ago, D2sage said:

writing copy sales on my mailing list

How does this work, so you already have people who follow you and want to read you emails? 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Its possible to buy Mandelic Acid on Alibaba in bulk but then how do you handle packaging and shipping? 

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

1 hour ago, integral said:

How does this work, so you already have people who follow you and want to read you emails? 

Yes, I collected emails throughout the years.

1 hour ago, integral said:

Its possible to buy Mandelic Acid on Alibaba in bulk but then how do you handle packaging and shipping? 

I use the swedish postal service, I just post a package in a yellow box. 

If you want ship international and have grown a large audience you can use DHL and stuff.

UPS has a thing also:https://www.theupsstore.com/pack-ship/packing-services

Maybe there's a local shop that sells cosmetics in your area. You can introduce your product and make some deal with them. 

Edited by D2sage