Eternal Unity

I'm in love with a girl

27 posts in this topic

If, hypothetically, she'll at some point present me with an ultimatum - Awakening or Her, what do I choose? I hope she never will, but it's possible, isn't it?

To tell you the truth; I want both!

Perhaps that's when a Soul Mate turns into a Twin Flame

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

14 minutes ago, Eternal Unity said:

If, hypothetically, she'll at some point present me with an ultimatum - Awakening or Her, what do I choose? I hope she never will, but it's possible, isn't it?

Choose her, that will be your awakening

"Sometimes when it's dark - we have to be the light in our own tunnel"

21 minutes ago, Eternal Unity said:

In this moment, I wonder why you think she would do this. Are there signs she might do that? Or are you "seeing" signs that might not be there? (fears / or self sabotage might come into play. Too little information for me to form an opinion on that just putting out the possibility)

Is she would do this - forcing choices with an ultimatum is imo not a good idea. If she likes you, she likes you the way you are. Including your "quest for awakening". If she wants you to change I would wonder: Does she like an "expected" version of you that exists in her head only?

46 minutes ago, Eternal Unity said:

If, hypothetically, she'll at some point present me with an ultimatum - Awakening or Her

Your mind tells you women don't dig spiritual guys. I'd question that belief ;)

@meta_male ok understood

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

@SamC Indeed, upward spiral...

7 hours ago, theleelajoker said:

In this moment, I wonder why you think she would do this. Are there signs she might do that?

She's a serious Acro Yoga practitioner, at one point or another this subject WILL come up.

7 hours ago, theleelajoker said:

If she wants you to change

That is not the case,

Had a 6 hour walking meditation and went to the park. Yes, the one I met Tal in. Guess what? Tal was there :x

We talked a bit about dogs and yoga. I told her I'm into Kriya and Kundalini. Strangely, I didn't feel knee shake or something nor was I in belly butterflyes. I was nearly symmetrical in my emotional state. I could meke full sentences without sttutering and our conversation flowed, we sat on a bench and played fetch with Colby, her dog.

We're going to take official classes in yoga with a local Yogini (female yogi). The teacher's name is Opal.

That's it for now.

Edit: Tal is the name of the girl.

Edited by Eternal Unity
Tal