bloo

I Don't Know What Is Happening...

10 posts in this topic

Hello guys. So in the past few months or so I found this Naked Reality guy. He has a different approach to all the enlightment, meditation stuff and I decided to try his stuff out. Pretty neat to be honest. 2 weeks ago I had an interesting meditation experience. I will copy-paste the experience description from the message I left under one of his videos "Hey Rali it's me again. So I've just been meditating and again I had this extreamly interesting experience. I felt like I was enormous, without boudaries like infinite but still finite at the same time. I couldn't pinpoint where was this happening. I was constantly expanding but still I was here. My room started to feel like it got HUGE and the objects were expanding with it. The distance between me and the objects was constantly changing but remaining the same and as my feet started to feel numb i had this weird sensation as my body was dragged down but mentained at the same place. Is this going towards "The thing" ? I kinda already know what you are going to say tho (Makyo) but still i kinda want to know since in a previous video you talked about "The silence, and there is nothing more, that's it". Cheers." After that experience, my mood sky-rocketed and after 8 years of smoking (started at 12 !!!!) I freaking quit cold turkey just because one time I decided to not be a slave to the cigarettes anymore (and after watching Leo's video for the 3rd time I think, on addiction) (I'm saying this because smoking was kinda a part of me and I NEVER DO ANYTHING beside video games. I was honestly amazed). But now that week has passed, and now I feel like absolute trash, after I meditate I start to feel angry for some reason, yesterday I kinda had a rage episode, I was at my university's counseling today, and obviously they said it's depression. I have literally no reason to wake up in the morning, and at this point, honestly, I would rather die just because I don't have any meaning to life, jobless, moneyless, no friends, no gf, I'm talking to my parents like they are trash cans. I don't understand why the fuck this is happening and I honestly don't understand why that week was something "special", before being kinda the same how I am now. How the sensation of being huge influenced my mood up, started a routine including Wim Hof's breathing techniques for 30-45 mins a day and then a really cold shower. I don't even feel like doing that nor meditating anymore, feeling stuck and just wasting my days in my room. Forgot about the "Oh I wanna do this with my life" and after a short time it goes away. Then again for other thing. Then I come back to the first thing. It seems I'm freaking stuck in a loop of thoughts being forsaken not to learn from my mistakes. But it doesn't go through.....

Cheers. 

PS : I am not sure if I posted this thread on the right board, but I will be posting it on the enlightment board as well.

1) Build positive habits. Keep meditating and take cold showers, read books on self help too.

2) Cover your basic needs. Check out Maslow's pyramid of needs.

3) Contemplate what brought you into this particular situation. Analyze your life systematically and become more clear about what your challenges/sticking points are. Let those guide you to potentially creative and profound solutions you hadn't thought of. And get to the root cause of your problems which will likely be psychological.

4) Be open minded and let your heart guide you :D

1 hour ago, Christian said:

1) Build positive habits. Keep meditating and take cold showers, read books on self help too.

2) Cover your basic needs. Check out Maslow's pyramid of needs.

3) Contemplate what brought you into this particular situation. Analyze your life systematically and become more clear about what your challenges/sticking points are. Let those guide you to potentially creative and profound solutions you hadn't thought of. And get to the root cause of your problems which will likely be psychological.

4) Be open minded and let your heart guide you :D

If I would know how to follow my heart I would have done that long ago. How would I do that more precisely... ?

Regarding the things I was talking about in this post....how can I get deeper? To see what drives me ? How do I tap into subconscious ? How do I know I tapped into the right information and what I have discovered is true, not just a made up thought to make myself feel better that I was done with that ?

If I would know how to follow my heart I would have done that long ago. How would I do that more precisely... ?

Regarding the things I was talking about in this post....how can I get deeper? To see what drives me ? How do I tap into subconscious ? How do I know I tapped into the right information and what I have discovered is true, not just a made up thought to make myself feel better that I was done with that ?

PS: My internet was bad and it double sent. Sorry about that.

Edited by bloo

You've got this.

You sound golden good to go enjoy enlightenment.:)

Nice!  Here's some stuff I have found to help with depression naturally, I hope it helps.  Let me know if you need more info.

Self compassion (links won't show for some reason, sorry):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-kfUE41-JFw

Increasing Dopamine Naturally:

^  You may have experienced a flow state, and it goes in cycles. 

Edited by Whywolf

6 hours ago, bloo said:

Meditate by sending love out to the world.  
The Universe speaks in terms of love.  
So when you meditate, breath deeply and really feel the air enter your lungs, as if you've never breathed before.  
Feel the sensations in your body.  
Imagine sending the feeling of love and gratitude to everyone in the world, with each breath.
Everything moves through this vibration, so the more you do it, the healthier you will feel.
If this is the only gift you feel have to give right now, it is a simple one, but it is very important.  
More than you can imagine.
The world is in a shortage of love when people move farther away from it within themselves.

"Thank you, Universe.  I am alive."
"I am giving the gift of loving energy to the rest of the world."

Edited by Whywolf

@bloo cultivate love in your heart. I have been in similar situations as you. It's tough man. You keep going back and forth. Just be still. Focus on all the positive things in the world and it will get better. Don't take anything too seriously. Feel gratitude to everyone. 

But please give up all your bad habits once and for all. You'll feel liberated after doing that. 

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

10 hours ago, bloo said:

You go experiment with different interests that you have. If you have a desire to play music, see where it takes you. If you want to do some art, go do it and listen to your intuition. The intuition is a subtle voice inside of you -- it is quiet in nature and finding out what it has to tells you comes from trial and error. 

Let me give you an example. In the beginning of the year, I insisted that I should exercise every day. That was a neurotic desire I had, and my intuition got louder and louder the more I got engaged with daily exercise. It kept telling me, NO, NO, you are going in the wrong direction. I realized what I should really be doing is growing my consciousness through meditation. That's what the quiet voice inside me was trying to say and I now understand that so I change. But had I not experimented and taken action, my intuition would've not told me what it preferred. So take action, go explore, see how your intuition reacts and adjust. 

This is a subtle point, but it is important. Listen to your intuition, but take action at the same time. Do not just sit on ur ass all day listening, act and then listen.