Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Rafael Thundercat

For sure Jordan Have bias but still he have a point

7 posts in this topic

Although I can see clearly that when he say "we" he is speaking for an abstract "we" when he say "leave us alone" but still I agree that there is a lot of "utopia" and blindeness to the complexity coming from the side of "they" (whosoever they are). 

Peterson exist for a reason, channel a certain energy in the air, the voice of "enough is enogth" that many want to speak but cant. 

He makes many good points, mixed in with shit.

That's the tragedy of it.

Edited by Leo Gura

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

Why do this right wingers always complain about “centralized” government, but they never say anything about the threat of a world run by multinational corporations.  Corporations are non democratic and government is the only way the people can express their collective will.  And he attacks people who are trying to save the living earth from a sure depletion of resources and certain destructions (and they are losing).   When a tree breathes, it gives you oxygen.  When JP talks, he expels bullshit.  I honestly couldn’t find the good points.  Peterson is an embarrassment to his fellow frogs.

Vincit omnia Veritas.

@Jodistrict yes, my point on him is that there is little concern for the planet in the discourse. Is just the we vs them. 

Whenever I listen someone now a days I ask myself: How much this person is polarizing?

Of course zero polarizing is hard but there are cases that is extremely clear. 

@Rafael Thundercat

On 2/15/2023 at 10:58 PM, Rafael Thundercat said:

Although I can see clearly that when he say "we" he is speaking for an abstract "we" when he say "leave us alone" but still I agree that there is a lot of "utopia" and blindeness to the complexity coming from the side of "they" (whosoever they are). 

Peterson exist for a reason, channel a certain energy in the air, the voice of "enough is enogth" that many want to speak but cant. 

Yes, he  has some good psychological take, but very low political takes. Got to separate the wheat from the chaff .

Years ago he became famous with his transphobia. For some weird reason he keeps poping up on my YouTube search, otherwise i wouldn't even know about him.

@Bojan V

3 hours ago, Bojan V said:

Years ago he became famous with his transphobia. For some weird reason he keeps poping up on my YouTube search, otherwise i wouldn't even know about him.

Actually, Jordan Peterson became famous firstly for that televised news with that woman first, with a few videos of him talking to SJWs.