Razard86

I have tried to disprove Absolute Solipsism

27 posts in this topic

Solipsism is bullshit. Others are having experiences. You can see the light of consciousness in their eyes. Why would God imagine something so lame and stupid. Also if it was just you, why would you have such an average life. 

You guys are simply wrong on this one, no one in the consciousness specter supports this position. 

1 hour ago, BlessedLion said:

Solipsism is bullshit. Others are having experiences. You can see the light of consciousness in their eyes. Why would God imagine something so lame and stupid. Also if it was just you, why would you have such an average life. 

You guys are simply wrong on this one, no one in the consciousness specter supports this position. 

Not saying Solipsism is certainly true, I just want to give arguments.

If God is able to imagine whole fucking fractal-like universe it is certainly not a problem to imagine eyes that seem consciouss. Just like characters in your dreams seem very real and conscious until you wake up. 

"Why would God imagine sth so lame" - I dont get why you would consider it lame. Absolute Solipsism would be the greatest thing ever, there is only You -> inifinite peace, inifinite love, infinite power sovereignty and freedom. 

I do not have an average life, and none of the person on this forum has "average" life even for the fact that their brains are wired for spirituality enough to even be here.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.

@Arthogaan i see what you're saying but wouldn't God also be able to imagine BEING all the characters in it's dream too. Like I hope one day I can experience my avatar from my mom's eyes and my girlfriends eyes, how rich to experience everyone's journey. 

And I was mostly teasing about the average thing

14 minutes ago, BlessedLion said:

God also be able to imagine BEING all the characters in it's dream too. Like I hope one day I can experience my avatar from my mom's eyes and my girlfriends eyes, how rich to experience everyone's journey. 

Yeah, God has eternity to dream, so surely he will dream every such perspective for fun. But right now he is dreaming THIS perspective. And maybe he could dream them up all at once, but right now in this very moment direct experience suggests that what you are perceiving is all the dreaming there is.

In the Vast Expanse everything that arises is Lively Awakened Awareness.