Raze

There are TWICE as many single men age 18-29 than women

103 posts in this topic

@Emotionalmosquito

On 2/21/2023 at 9:31 PM, Emotionalmosquito said:

I hope you’re right. I hope it really is that rare. But the stories I’m reading say otherwise. Even if it is that rare, the likelihood of tragedy isn’t even the point.   The fact that women CAN do this and get away with it is what has to change. Airplane mechanics and safety inspection agents do everything they possibly can to ensure the safety of all passengers because the airline knows how much heat it will be under if tragedy strikes. In dating, there are no such safety checks and false accusers face zero consequences unless the victim has the lawyers to sue for defamation.

What about when they hide the way they’re truly feeling for whatever reason? I don’t want to end up bound to an ankle monitor because I misjudged a facial expression prompting me to place my hands on a girl’s hips or god forbid her booty or tits. All it takes is one wrong move on the wrong girl and you’re banished to the shadow realm.

Forget actually touching, look what happened to this kid for simply ASKING to touch a boob https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/boy-accused-asking-touch-girls-26185666

?‍♀️

Just cold approach and initiate kino escalation, while making observational statements and being funny. Watch for her body language, from face, to arms, shoulders, chest, positioning of her body if she's facing you or diagonally or giving you her side, and her legs/feet. Look up signs of attraction, and not attraction, and in the kino technique and talking to her you'll know.

@Emotionalmosquito  Even if you need to red pill yourself a bit in this situation, go for the cold approach. Hesitation and doubt are turn offs for women. If you have to make your innuendos slightly more obvious, go for it. All case sensitive and in context to the environment and time.

14 hours ago, Raze said:

This doesn’t prove false allegations are rare, it just says false allegations that are prosecuted are rare. There could be false allegations that lead to convictions, or are simply never proven false.

Of course, it's not concrete proof. But it is a fairly strong indication. Strong enough of an indication that you should not be seriously worried about it happening to you if you're a normal dude. We can also do more napkin statistics:

There are ~70k reported rapes per year in the UK.  I've seen estimates placed anywhere from 2%-10% of all rape allegations being false. Assuming that is worst case 10%, then there are 7,000 false rape accusations per year. That means you have about a (7,000 / 35,000,000)*100 = 0.02% (or 1 in 5000) chance of being falsely accused of rape in a given year in the UK. And even if 100% of rape accusations were false, that's still only a 0.2% (or 1 in 500) chance of being falsely accused in a given year.

The statistics there are pretty rough (mainly because we assume someone's behaviour is independent from the probability of being accused, when really there are certain types of people who are far more likely to find themselves accused both truthfully and falsely) but you get the idea. It's really not likely.

Also, reasoning qualitatively, a woman has almost nothing to gain from giving a false accusation against a dude as well. The strongest motivator would probably be revenge at the end of a messy relationship, but if you're not a dickhead the chance of that goes down even further. You'd likely have to end up in a relationship with a girl who was sociopathic or something, which if you have a decent sense of people and some wisdom is also pretty unlikely. 

Edited by something_else