Garuda

Pure Stillness. How To Carry It On During The Day?

25 posts in this topic

You seek Sahaja Nirvikalpa Samadhi

That will take some serious enlightening.

If you have a cave nearby, might be a good idea to relocate there for a few years of meditatin' ;)

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@laisa that comment was on point. How would one enlightened women befriend another enlightened female? Hmmm. Not sure what would occur. It's scary to think about so I tend not to. Imaging encouraging each other to be zen devils is what would happen.  Fast work and results is what I crave. Ugh. I don't even know what I'm saying.... sips tea 

@Bodhi123  Will read it this week. Thanks

@Nahm Cool story, Thanks.

10 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

You seek Sahaja Nirvikalpa Samadhi

That will take some serious enlightening.

If you have a cave nearby, might be a good idea to relocate there for a few years of meditatin' ;)

Isn't that the end goal for everyone?

I have read that you need to do 12 years of sincere practice for self realisation, but people have done it in less time? None the less I will put my hours in throughout the rest of my life.

I have often thought of taking a week off work to meditate to take it to the next 'level'/make the stillness so profound that I cannot forget it and hold on to it as long as possible during the working day.

12 hours ago, Leo Gura said:

So much fun with this one :D:D:D... the fact that it is actually good advice hahahahaha!

"Es gibt die Wahrheit, mein Lieber! Aber die ,Lehre', die du begehrst [...], die gibt es nicht. Du sollst dich auch gar nicht nach einer vollkommenen Lehre sehnen, Freund, sondern nach Vervollkommnung deiner selbst."

- Herman Hesse, Das Glasperlenspiel

Practice , practice, practice.. :)

...practice, practice....

Edited by JustinS