bmcnicho

Leo was Mentioned on Vaush’s Stream Today

25 posts in this topic

9 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

I've said in the past I've lost respect for Destiny, but because he refused to watch a 2 hour clip of Leo Gura give dating advice, I think Destiny is the embodiment of everything that's wrong with social media and Tik Tok, brain rot, ADD/ADHD increasing rates, and this online culture of vultures, always needing everything fast paced. He is the kind of all the social media brain rot and ADD/ADHD victims of social media. Sure, very good reasoning capacity, but closed minded when he's streaming casually.

You gotta give the audience what they want, lol.

It seems the "cult leader" narrative is somewhat mainstream, maybe thanks to Turkey Tom. Some people in the chat were like "isn't this dude a cult leader".

9 hours ago, Danioover9000 said:

or was it taken down by Destiny because he knew he touched a powder keg he shouldn't be messing with?

DK, it was taken down by Conde Nast Intl, whoever that is. Aside from that it didn't seem like Destiny really knew about Leo, I think it was a donated video suggestion or something.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

2 hours ago, Osaid said:

It seems the "cult leader" narrative is somewhat mainstream, maybe thanks to Turkey Tom. Some people in the chat were like "isn't this dude a cult leader".

If he ever addresses that point (or if he did — I never saw the video), I wonder if he feels compassion for Leo considering the shit he has been through himself the last couple of months xD

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

@Carl-Richard

10 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

If he ever addresses that point (or if he did — I never saw the video), I wonder if he feels compassion for Leo considering the shit he has been through himself the last couple of months xD

It seems likely that he could empathize and understand the psychedelic experiences, the good and bad, but good luck if he ever says that in public, especially in agreement with Leo Gura's insights. Maybe in private he'd be a bit understanding, but when public is involved, it's PR monitoring and optics first, truth later. Don't wanna repeat like with Mr. Girl now.???

15 minutes ago, Danioover9000 said:

Could it be this one?

@Danioover9000 Watch it, you’re the one looking for it.

Note aside, I think I can’t get Destiny too serious. Having a serious conversation while playing a game on stream, for me it seems equally as for me talking to you while you’re being most of the time on your phone. I know this is his ways of stream, I think Lex point it out on his interview but, you’re basically dividing your 100% focus on a subject if you wanna understand it deeply enough.