LSD-Rumi

Does anyone have experience with These psychedelics?

8 posts in this topic

1. 2-cb fly 
  2. PCP and PCE derivatives (3-ho pcp, 3-ho pce,..etc)
  3. 3-fea, 6-Apb (MDMA like)
  4. 4-ho met 
Edited by LSD-Rumi

I really like 4 HO MET, I take 40mg each time for a good trip.

+ Quite erotic, round, enveloping, with a feeling of bodily pleasure, especially in the legs.

+ Very visual, especially internal visuals.

+ Difficult to have a bad trip, unless the conditions are deplorable, psychedelic euphoric/funny.

+Mental, allowed me to realize things about my life in a very deep way, so good for introspection.
But don't wreck your psyche and make you drool on your bed like LSD for example.

- Didn't take me very "far" even at high doses, unlike LSD, magic mushrooms...
No seeing God, no unbelievable feeling, no ego death, no reverting to childhood memories, past life or that crazy stuff.
But maybe it's just me.

Edited by Schizophonia

If you dont understand, you're not twisted enough.

6 minutes ago, Chives99 said:

@Schizophonia is that similar to mushrooms?

The visuals and sensations are very similar

On 2/7/2023 at 2:58 PM, Schizophonia said:

I really like 4 HO MET, I take 40mg each time for a good trip.

+ Quite erotic, round, enveloping, with a feeling of bodily pleasure, especially in the legs.

+ Very visual, especially internal visuals.

+ Difficult to have a bad trip, unless the conditions are deplorable, psychedelic euphoric/funny.

+Mental, allowed me to realize things about my life in a very deep way, so good for introspection.
But don't wreck your psyche and make you drool on your bed like LSD for example.

- Didn't take me very "far" even at high doses, unlike LSD, magic mushrooms...
No seeing God, no unbelievable feeling, no ego death, no reverting to childhood memories, past life or that crazy stuff.
But maybe it's just me.

I had similar experiences with 4-HO-MET though where I was different is the higher doses (anything above 30mg for me) became almost indistinguishable from a breakthrough dose of mushrooms (other than the wider distance between visuals and headspace). Still, at higher doses it was incredibly powerful, I met various entities, and had many life-changing experiences on par with other psychedelics.

One of my favorite psychedelics and my girlfriend's personal favorite!

Also snorting it (if you have the right chemical form) was amazing, it was super easy and gave me an amazing 2-3 hour trip!

I'll DM you my heroic dose 3-Meo-PCP trip report (35mg + lots of weed) since I don't wanna share it here. It was probably one of the most intense experiences of my life!

2 hours ago, SharingKnowledge said:

I had similar experiences with 4-HO-MET though where I was different is the higher doses (anything above 30mg for me) became almost indistinguishable from a breakthrough dose of mushrooms (other than the wider distance between visuals and headspace). Still, at higher doses it was incredibly powerful, I met various entities, and had many life-changing experiences on par with other psychedelics.

One of my favorite psychedelics and my girlfriend's personal favorite!

Also snorting it (if you have the right chemical form) was amazing, it was super easy and gave me an amazing 2-3 hour trip!

I'll DM you my heroic dose 3-Meo-PCP trip report (35mg + lots of weed) since I don't wanna share it here. It was probably one of the most intense experiences of my life!

I want your TR :)
With you tried ketamine? how would you compare it to 3-meo-pcp?

On 2/8/2023 at 5:59 PM, Schizophonia said:

I want your TR :)
With you tried ketamine? how would you compare it to 3-meo-pcp?

Check your dm's :) 3-MeO-PCP to me was like mixing ketamine and Adderall, very stimulating and manic dissociative experience but it doesn't take away from its profoundness. I've found it very psychedelic like ketamine, especially if mixed with weed (like ketamine lol). It did seem to have a greater euphoria than ketamine too but it's hard to say since each trip varies so much.