fabger

How to socialize and make friends

5 posts in this topic

This should be very important in all areas of life

Spot on. I very much agree with this. This is important especially after realizing how important it is to be social for a man to attract a girlfriend, like Leo said in his how to get laid series. 

Personally I struggle with this, and part of the reason why I think Leo is not doing this video yet is because maybe he's articulating it still. But if he isn't yet, I urge him to atleast think about this topic. 

Being social is a big part of people's self development journey and especially the journey from selfishness to selflessness. I think fundamentally what Leo can provide in this topic which is of most value, is the motivation to become social in a more constructive way, rather than, a fear based way. And right now, especially after reading a law of attraction book from the book list, I feel that it is wise and actually most beneficial to most people, to provide a solution that doesn't come from attracting old ways of socializing by even thinking about them in any way, cause whatever you think about comes into your reality. Rather, Leo provides a vision of becoming social and proper constructive motivation.

@fabger @Johnlennan @itsadistraction  

Hey folks,

Perhaps this video will cover the sort of content you were looking for from Leo:

If it doesn't cover all the bases, then perhaps comment again below about what else you would like to see talked about regarding the topic.

Be-Do-Have

Made it out the inner hood

There is no failure, only feedback

You already know what to do. Travel, go to parks, beaches, museums, gyms, and other social gatherings and start talking to people. Sign up to a group activity, some sport like soccer perhaps. Eventually, you'll find people who you resonate with and who share your interests and values. 

Basically, expose yourself to social situations, be organic, natural, and see where it leads you. 

In the end, there's little more that can be gained from watching a video apart from the advice "go do it".

Edited by UnbornTao