Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ivankiss

Cumming together

7 posts in this topic

Apparently, cumming simultaneously with your partner is a rare thing to experience. At least from what I heard. And it kind of makes sense. Many struggle to get themselves or their partner to cum at all, let alone cum at the same time. It wouldn't surprise me if most people never experience this in their entire life.

But holy fuck, it's so damn good. Something about your partner cumming simultaneously with you makes your orgasm that much stronger. And vice versa. It's truly a heavenly experience.

My girlfriend cums a lot. Easily 5-6 times during an intercourse. She says it was never like that in her past. Maybe that's true, maybe it's really because we fuck so good, or maybe she's lying. Who knows. But what's for sure, is that we're crazy about each-other. I'd say that it doesn't get much better than this. All of my sexual desires are satisfied with her. Outside of the bedroom it's a bit different story, but when it comes to sex, she's more or less a perfect match.

We don't cum together always, but it happens  quite often. I only experienced this with one or two girls before. So it's kind of a big deal. I'd say it's mainly because we are so damn attracted to each-other, but there are other factors here too, for sure. Being relaxed and feeling safe, trust, respect, love, etc.

If this is something you've never experienced, or did not pay too much attention to - I'd strongly recommend you start focusing on it. It's simply too good not to be experienced.

It's like you completely lose yourselves in each-other and your souls collide. It's much more than just sex.

19 hours ago, StarStruck said:

There is something even better than cumming during sex. 

Sure, but this is the 'relationships and sexuality' section.

24 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

Sure, but this is the 'relationships and sexuality' section.

What I'm saying is that orgasm is not the best part of sex

5 minutes ago, StarStruck said:

What I'm saying is that orgasm is not the best part of sex

Of course! anal! Haha!

Please elaborate, kind sir.

On 02/02/2023 at 7:09 PM, ivankiss said:

It's like you completely lose yourselves in each-other and your souls collide. It's much more than just sex.

Great without a trace of doubt, I love sex. and the emotional, physical and spiritual satisfaction of being involved with a attractive woman gives me no end of all encompassing satisfaction and contentment.

Emotional satisfaction is much more important. Sexual satisfaction only lasts for minutes at a time. It diminishes with old age. Emotional satisfaction is lasting.

As far as "cumming together " I think it's definitely a huge euphoric spike. And just the thought of it filled me with sexual desire .

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

It is amazing when it happens, but I would agree that it's unrealistic to expect it to always happen. In my experience, the fewer expectations you obsess over, the better the experience is because you can be truly present. It's a bit like dancing. If you worry about dancing "perfectly" you are going to be stiff and dance worse. Learning to get out of your head and to normalize "screwing up" is very important in sex and every other aspect of life IMO.