Thought Art

A song I wrote called Dive

11 posts in this topic

There is only one way to find out 

you have got to just dive on in…

Oh the dreamers the surround us… see the ropes their tide up in… see the city dangling…

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

This song comes next.

The sound best in headphones

◭"89"

Love this style. ?

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Didn't you have a song called Time Stops? I cannot find it anymore and the video is gone. I really liked it. The video had the same cover picture as the one in Walls.

@Swarnim Hmmm, no song called that but here is the full album 

here is a playlist of my whole first album 

◭"89"

@Swarnim I think the song you mean is Songbird 

“Time does not rerun 

Wood does not unburn”

Edited by Thought Art

◭"89"

@Thought Art  I remember now, your song Walls(great song btw) was mentioned along with Time Stops in some thread here some time ago. That's why I confused yours with that one. That one was made by "Julian Gabriel", know anyone like that on the forum?

◭"89"

1 hour ago, Swarnim said:

I remember now, your song Walls(great song btw) was mentioned along with Time Stops in some thread here some time ago. That's why I confused yours with that one. That one was made by "Julian Gabriel", know anyone like that on the forum?

Apparently unavailable now lol

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, 'This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful.' The moment you see it, the head stops running thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts running. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho

Can you talk about this other persons song privately lol

◭"89"

This first album was a great experience. I learned a lot. I am currently slowly working in a second. I did organize a second prior but Covid happened. So waited and went back to school, studied Qigong etc 

But, I’m setting the plan to start recording again. I’ve realize I don’t care if people listen to my music, but that creating these emotions and states was part of my spirituality.

For me this album is very ecstatic and deep, despite some problems with the mix, recording and performance. But, I know I have it in me to create an incredible indie folk album that the world has never heard the likes of before.

◭"89"