Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Holykael

Synchronicities are evidence of absolute determinism

8 posts in this topic

When you get the experience of looking at the clock and seeing angel numbers or any other type of similar synchronicities. This isn't a magical phenomenon at all. God is in the driving seat, god is controlling you to look at the right thing at the right time and then instills you with a feeling of surprise to make the experience seem magical. 

There is no magic, only a high level puppeteer controlling all of reality and deceiving itself that it is not in control.

But who or what control's Gods mind? And is that deterministic?

Each of us is a unique mix of the same things.

12 minutes ago, LastThursday said:

But who or what control's Gods mind? And is that deterministic?

God is sovereign 

5 minutes ago, Holykael said:

God is sovereign 

Could you explain that further? I'm not understanding.

3 hours ago, LastThursday said:

Could you explain that further? I'm not understanding.

God has complete freedom to do anything it wants but it's possible everything is deterministic. God itself doesn't know whether it has free will or not.

I see, I understand thanks. If God itself doesn't know, then there are things beyond God's knowledge and/or abilities? Or would God choose not to know?

58 minutes ago, Holykael said:

God has complete freedom to do anything it wants but it's possible everything is deterministic. God itself doesn't know whether it has free will or not.

@HolykaelThis is what i got while being in god mode. Maybe this can be an answer for us? The way i get into god mode is by using specific sound from haidakhan babaji meditation he was an avatar on this earth. 

So i was god again and was being a witness of the world i'm dreaming up it was like a movie, here it was really
obvious that life is a "flow", if you try to do something/control it/understand it then it will go wrong. It felt
that in this consciousness state that when everything "flows" it feels better when it isnt interrupted. If i tried to take over the "flow" then it would stop.

For example all the characters in the semi dream state have their own freewill and act like they're invidual people, freewill in the sense that i'm letting the "flow" state happen.  When i tried to interrupt things by thinking for example that i wanted to witness things from their own perspective then the "flow" would stop and it didnt feel good anymore. Because they didnt have freewill anymore , and they couldnt say anything anymore because of this the god mode stopped. I think it stopped, because in the dream i knew that everything is me and that i'm alone so the best option is to never interrupt the "flow".

So god has freewill in the dream that is what the "holy spirit" does by spawning symbols in the name of god for example, but god also knows that all the dream characters is = he himself so if god would stop the flow his "game" would stop and it wouldn't feel good to god because he would have a realization that he is alone. The characters in the gods dream have freewill, but freewill in the sense of infinity/randomness.

Edited by Jowblob

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE