bloomer

MLK is an unethical Character

34 posts in this topic

20 hours ago, Thought Art said:

Are you calling MLK an atheist? Wasn’t he a preacher? Didn’t he study religion etc and work for his fathers church?

His criticisms are from below and not from above ;)

He is attacking MLK's character as a way to support his toxic and racist ideological garbage. 

The guy Is dead so this post serves no purpose.

Edited by Aiwass

20 hours ago, bloomer said:

@Leo Gura

Hold up, gonna find my receipts.

This is the plagiarism of his I have a dream speech. Taken from another black pastor.

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2013/08/28/216466421/listen-rare-recording-of-52-speech-that-king-drew-from

Plagiarism on his dissertation.

https://www.nytimes.com/1990/11/10/us/plagiarism-seen-by-scholars-in-king-s-phd-dissertation.html

One of MLKs close friends Rev. Ralph Abernathy, wrote a book that talks about MLK's obsession with hookers and white hookers.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/And_the_Walls_Came_Tumbling_Down

As for Communism he has many quotes talking about the evils of Capitalism. His advisor Bayard Rustin was a organizer of some communist leagues. His speech writer, book editor, tax advisor and event organizer Stanley David Levison was leader of the communist party of the USA.

https://www.okayplayer.com/culture/fbi-document-martin-luther-king-john-f-kennedy.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanley_Levison

Yes it is corruption but despite his corruption he still achieved a great deal. I know you don't have to be 100% pure which is why I still like Tate. I don't worship him and there are a lot of problems with him but as you said...

So just as you can argue King was corrupt and toxic, which despite that he still achieved a lot of success for the civil rights movement. I think Andrew Tate is corrupt and toxic but still will achieve a lot of success for men's rights as a cultural movement. Only time will tell but Tate is the the one man to really take this into the mainstream. Hopefully someone better will come along but someone is needed. 

This is a good point. Plenty of rhetoric of Tate is harmful. But not all of it. I think King's communist rhetoric also is harmful and promoting abuse. What matters mostly though is the impact of what is promoted. 

Mlk was a historical character who was not a president. You are straw manning.

Plagiarizing a speech does not invalidate its message. People plagiarize music and many common interests you like and enjoy. 

Did you personally ask MLK for his take on all this rhetoric you're engaging in?

Edited by Aiwass

@bloomer We don't celebrate MLK because he was a great husband, he is celebrated because he was a revolutionary civil rights leader, but I imagine you already knew this and merely sought to express indirect contempt towards the concept of civil rights as an embittered reaction to your black counterparts who consistently emasculate you in the sexual marketplace.

Just now, DrugsBunny said:

as an embittered reaction to your black counterparts who consistently emasculate you in the sexual marketplace.

That's an Olympic style leap.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.

@Leo Gura The dude has Andrew Tate apologia in his thread, it's not even a huge leap to assume his masculinity is a major point of insecurity for him.

14 minutes ago, DrugsBunny said:

The dude has Andrew Tate apologia in his thread,

Yeah, but still...

Edited by Leo Gura

@DrugsBunny

8 hours ago, DrugsBunny said:

this and merely sought to express indirect contempt towards the concept of civil rights as an embittered reaction to your black counterparts who consistently emasculate you in the sexual marketplace.

lol fucking what?

You've even got @Leo Gura shaking his head here. I didn't know this thread would attract all the crazies. @DrugsBunny go smoke some more weed and keep your black kink complex to yourself. @Aiwass I find it funny you say I have a low iq when you are legitimately the stupidest person I've seen on any internet forum in a long time.

14 hours ago, Aiwass said:

Did you personally ask MLK for his take on all this rhetoric you're engaging in?

Yeah I rung him up actually before starting this thread. He told me you're an idiot FYI

8 hours ago, DrugsBunny said:

it's not even a huge leap to assume his masculinity is a major point of insecurity for him.

As for masculinity I couldn't care less. I think masculinity largely is a societal construct used to control men for the benefit of women and other powerful men. You shouldn't try to be masculine, you should just be masculine if you are.  

2 hours ago, bloomer said:

@DrugsBunny

lol fucking what?

You've even got @Leo Gura shaking his head here. I didn't know this thread would attract all the crazies. @DrugsBunny go smoke some more weed and keep your black kink complex to yourself.

I was quite clearly being facetious there. Just consider it a gesture of much warranted disrespect. /thread

Edit:

@Aiwass I find it funny you say I have a low iq when you are legitimately the stupidest person I've seen on any internet forum in a long time.

"No you!"
*facepalm

Edited by DrugsBunny

31 minutes ago, DrugsBunny said:

I was quite clearly being facetious there. Just consider it a gesture of much warranted disrespect. /thread

@DrugsBunny

I couldn’t even tell because it’s not clear with how dull your arguments were and your pfp. So yeh

no u

3 hours ago, bloomer said:

@DrugsBunny

lol fucking what?

You've even got @Leo Gura shaking his head here. I didn't know this thread would attract all the crazies. @DrugsBunny go smoke some more weed and keep your black kink complex to yourself. @Aiwass I find it funny you say I have a low iq when you are legitimately the stupidest person I've seen on any internet forum in a long time.

Yeah I rung him up actually before starting this thread. He told me you're an idiot FYI

As for masculinity I couldn't care less. I think masculinity largely is a societal construct used to control men for the benefit of women and other powerful men. You shouldn't try to be masculine, you should just be masculine if you are.  

Being a racist must serve your ego well. I wish you all the best in your future endeavors. 

Mlk has done more for the black community than you ever will. 

Go out and make an actual differnece instead of attacking profound people, who helped evolve humanity, on an internet forum.

MLK's ethics are and were far beyond what your's could ever be capable of. You have no idea the shit he went through. Go find and live out a purpose as strong as the one MLK had. Complaining on actualized.org about a fucking dead guy(who we even gave an entire day to recognize during the year) makes you very unappreciative. I also assume you have little to no friends of color.

If you are going to have a low IQ then be mindful of your tone, learn from others, and see the love in what is said. Have a good day.

Edited by Aiwass

12 hours ago, DrugsBunny said:

@bloomer We don't celebrate MLK because he was a great husband, he is celebrated because he was a revolutionary civil rights leader, but I imagine you already knew this and merely sought to express indirect contempt towards the concept of civil rights as an embittered reaction to your black counterparts who consistently emasculate you in the sexual marketplace.

Thank you for writing this. You have an inherent ability to understand complex matters unlike the OP. 

Edited by Aiwass

3 hours ago, bloomer said:

@DrugsBunny

lol fucking what?

The toxicity has reached a new level. I will no longer be adding fuel to your dumpster fire. 

Reconsider utilizing this forum as a way to expand your consciousness instead of presenting "anti-psychedelic" provocative information. Thank you for understanding my concern for your mental health. Please, get well and I look foward to seeing improvements in the way you post.

This isn't headed anywhere good.