Vido

Changes I have seen in Leo's style of Shooting Videos

3 posts in this topic

The latest video about Andrew Tate blew me away in so many ways. I kind of knew that Andrew was bad news so I wasn't interested in the video in first place. But since Leo made a video on it, I decided to watch it!

In past, Leo's videos are mostly abstract and a bit mentally draining for me to watch (For eg, Sameness vs Difference, dualities, etc)

This video, however, was very entertaining to watch. The moment where Leo said "Guys, I decided to rob a bank. The matrix is after me now!" was really funny. I was laughing literally out loud. Lots of personal stories made this video like a movie for me to watch. Also just going through Tate's life and giving comments kept me hooked and I rarely felt "bored" or overwhelmed by the information. 

Additionally, the insights were very short and sweet, but very profound. His hammering the point about not controlling people reminded me of Alan Watts, who literally said the exact same thing!

When Leo made the promise to make the videos better, I was wondering how he could make these abstract concepts entertaining, well this video was a eye opener!

To conclude, really liked this video in terms of it's structure and presentation

I wonder what you guys noticed about his teaching style?

From my personal experience I notice how my own voice, tonality  clarity and flow in discurse are when I am clean in my diet, my exercice routine and other allingment practices. Basicaly what we see in Leo is the result of his inner and outter work. I dont make videos in youtube but I sing in Live concerts and I can feel clearly how my habits impact the way I perform and even my hability to sing from the heart. What we see in Leo is the fruition of his work, of unravelling the mind from all the obscructions and unecessary turmoil so it can flow easily and respond according to what is needed to say and do in every moment. Is good to admire fine art when we see it.