Razard86

Sorry HolyKael

6 posts in this topic

I had an awakening off edibles, and felt the pain of Holykael. I'm sorry for judging you and being so hard on you. You deal with a lot and I should show you some love instead. Even though I felt the pain, I didn't see what was causing it, so I have no idea what you visibly go through just the physical pain aspect. It was rough, you are a trooper.  

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

Yeah bro. It sucks being the only conscious being in existence, trapped in the prison of an infinitely cruel and masochistic god for all eternity. I appreciate it.

Edited by Holykael

@Razard86 Temple of Compassion

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

lmao don't give him any more validation bro. not that it matters at this point he's pretty far gone.

8 hours ago, thepixelmonk said:

lmao don't give him any more validation bro. not that it matters at this point he's pretty far gone.

It's not validation in the way you mean.

It's love, it's understanding, it's appreciation.

@Holykael I feel your pain too. Love you.

Edited by Vibes

5 hours ago, Holykael said:

Yeah bro. It sucks being the only conscious being in existence, trapped in the prison of an infinitely cruel and masochistic god for all eternity. I appreciate it.

Being alone is the best. I have gotten into a relationship only to realize that I like being alone more.

I know its not the kind of alone you are talking about but its a beginning.

I can see how it hurts not accepting the nature of god and seeing him as a cruel masochist since there is no way to escape him as you yourself stated.

The way it is in my view is that god explores himself to the extreme having no boundaries and no one to tell him 'no'.

So yes it involves pain, and sometimes lots of it.

I even wrote on a wall somewhere (in hebrew): God is a son of a *&^%

Ill end on a happy note:

The hindu tradition believes that Brahman (God) is going through cycles of exploring himself. This being the third

and last one. In this cycle - so they say - the pain and the horrible are 'winning' and its the darkest.

But after this one ends there will be an ocean of bliss and basking in his own beauty and magnificence.