Eternal Unity

Two

80 posts in this topic

As I sit down to write this I find myself in a most interesting stage of my life. In fact, it doesn’t even feel like a stage of my life – it feels more like an hiatus between two entirely different lives. I feel like it's time to be born into a whole new life. The new life that I am getting ready to begin is that of a creator.

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

Infinite love is my sustenance. The deepest bliss is my every experience.

Edited by Eternal Unity

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

Awakening dates:

1. December 20th, 2010.

2. January 23rd, 2011.

3. September 29th, 2011.

4. June 5th, 2012.

5. January 27th, 2015.

6. August 31st, 2015.

7. September 6th, 2017.

8. July 9th, 2018.

9. April 5th, 2019.

10. December 29th, 2019.

11. April 8th, 2021.

12. December 26th, 2022.

I was born awake.

There is only one game in town, Awakening.

Prove yourself that you exist.

"Ma'alot" is the plural of the Hebrew word "Ma'alah", which means "step", "degree" or "ascent". Psalms 120 through 134 represent the cycle of ascension or pilgrimage songs, in Hebrew "Shirei ha Ma'alot". Once they were sung on the occasion of the great feasts of pilgrimage – Passover, Shavuot and Sukkot – on the way up to Jerusalem and eventually on the steps of the temple. In synagogues and churches around the world these psalms are still being recited in the respective languages. They develop their own special appeal when sung in the original Hebrew accompanied by instruments, because psalms actually were songs of prayer, expressing the emotions of the praying person by tune and rhythm.

Who are the authors of the cycle of pilgrimage songs? King David, who wrote the psalms 122, 124, 131 and 133, and his son Solomon, writer of psalm 127, are mentioned by name. Regrettably, we do not know who created the remaining ten songs.
Each song starts with the words "Shir ha Ma'alot" (song of ascents). The small subtitle at the beginning of any psalm generally indicates the occasion for the psalm or its musical character, for example whether it be an elegy or a praise song. Sometimes it also refers to a special kind of melody, e.g. "set to Shoshanim" meaning "to the tune of lilies", or we find informations concerning the use of certains instruments. The fact that all 15 psalms 120 through 134 start with the same headline reveals that these psalms represent a cycle of songs belonging together by a unique correlation.

Jews and Christians are convinced that the "Shirei ha Ma'alot" were sung in ancient Israel during the traditional feasts of pilgrimage, primarily at the beginning of the feast of tabernacles (Sukkot), on the steps of the temple. The Talmud teaches that there was a semicircular flight of 15 stairs in the temple at Jerusalem leading from the women's district up to men's vestibule. The early Christian Church believed that Levitic priests during the feasts intoned each following psalm in a higher key on each next step of the staircase. Martin Luther translated the Hebrew subtitle of the psalms of pilgrimage by "song in an upper choir" because he assumed that the songs had been recited by a choir on an elevated stage.

God is inspiration, experienced.

Time is Unity.

No one, and I mean NO one, in The Entire Multiversal Experience can overpower you.

3 minutes ago, Eternal Unity said:

No one, and I mean NO one, in The Entire Multiversal Experience can overpower you.

I can.

What's up, God? You hunting wabbits?

I'm working full time for Leo.

Quantum Physics has been proven.

25 minutes ago, Eternal Unity said:

What's up, God? You hunting wabbits?

Just netflix and chill.

There is no future.

Mental illnesses are nonexistent.

My Eternal Destiny is Lucifer.

Sex is not necessary.