Eternal Unity

Two

80 posts in this topic

I have a lot of love and respect for rational people of the mind. The scientific method is a wonderful thing and has deepened the human experience immeasurably. I wouldn't want us to begin to play a whole new level of the game only to desert all our atheist friends here at this level. So there is a little surprise in store for them. 

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

- Giordano Bruno, Campo de' Fiori, Rome, Italy. February 17th, 1600.

Cosmic pluralist, mathematician and poet.

I pledge myself in service to Life.

"I believe you are more afraid of condemning me to the stake than for me to receive your cruel and disproportionate punishment."

I did two 1-hour meditations today. Basically do nothing, or knowing consciousness.

I feel much more present and calm, and there was some subtle joy building which was nice. But I felt myself getting distracted and sleepy, and it seems like 1 hour sits are not nearly enough to really release these knots of tension in my being.

I'm not sure if I should be trying for longer sits like 2-4 hours, or more 1 hour sits, but in any case this seems to be the clearest path forwards so it's just a matter of keeping it up.

The path seems to be to just meditate all day until I get some creative insights that really inspire me, or I release enough of these knots of tension where returning to life seems like it would be fun and enjoyable.

@Raptorsin7 Go for more!

I am Leo's 1st True student.

Leo, my birthday is Jan 28th, 1988. I want a copy of your book. PM me for price. thnx :)

I am Re Entering the Market.

Amanda Knox is innocent.

Breath is A Key Sonic Element

Leading your tribe from the start

The sum of my heart 

Where is my Soul

Who is my God

Edited by Eternal Unity
Enlightened Poetry

The beauty of Emma Watson transcends the laws of time. She is a fantastic person, she doesn't look at you from above because she's famous. Not to mention that she's super professional and a magical actress.

Emma, if you're reading this, I'm in love with you :x

Who will play Leo in the movie that's gonna be made from his book?

My personal candidates:

Benedict Cumberbatch

Keanu Reeves

Chris Kramer

Yeah you guessed right. This journal - Two - is about relationships and sexuality. 

"One and one is two, but not when Two is One"

- Martina (Alias ;))

I contacted Teal Swan's team. Why do you think lol? To develop the Leo/Teal Twin Flame project.

I am The Eternal Unifier

Greg

I met my Soul Mate :x

Her name is Tal and she is 4 years younger than me. Her older sister - which I hardly remember -  was in highschool with me, Class of '06. 

Tal is a dog lover, she lives on her own with a Golden Retriever named Colby. She said she took the inspiration from the reality tv show Survivor:Australia (2000\2001) and that she liked the dude named Colby Donaldson. She thinks he's the best player of all time.

we met in a local park. She was walking with Colby and I was listening to one of Leo's episodes on Spotify. I think it was Recontextualization, but I'm not sure.

That was on March 13th, 2020 The day after CoVid hit.

To be continued,,,

Had a 6 hour walking meditation and went to the park. Yes, the one I met Tal in. Guess what? Tal was there 

We talked a bit about dogs and yoga. I told her I'm into Kriya and Kundalini. Strangely, I didn't feel knee shake or something nor was I in belly butterflyes. I was nearly symmetrical in my emotional state. I could meke full sentences without sttutering and our conversation flowed, we sat on a bench and played fetch with Colby, her dog.

We're going to take official classes in yoga with a local Yogini (female yogi). The teacher's name is Opal.

That's it for now. Going to bed soon. I am at my home. 11PM here, tired..

12 years to the day since my first french kiss. 23/2/11

I met Tal today. She was at work in the city mall. she's selling sandwiches. When she saw me, she immediately smiled :)

I called her by her nick name Tash Tash :) shy was busy so I left. Not before teling her I was a holy soldier. dont know why. seemed appropriate. she laughed.

Love Love Love, I want your love!

Registered to a dating website together with Tal. High maintenance girls (as in When Harry met Sally)

What about Tal? same as forever... Maybe she's The One, maybe not... Until we get that sorted out, me AND her want other company. Yoga is going good..

Tal is getting more beautiful everyday. She's with someone, at the moment. We remain friends.