BlessedLion

What gets you pumped to go do pick up?

6 posts in this topic

Also, "Who the fuck would have the balls to do this!"

Honestly tho, most pumped up i ever was was when i used to go out with wings I vibed with. So much fun sometimes!

Be-Do-Have

You have to play the cards you're dealt

There is no failure, only feedback

Ya it’s kinda shitty going solo. 

I def enjoy the thrill of it, and vision myself not getting laid for motivation

What gets me pumped. Is getting the potential to create something great with another aspect of creation. I see two people as co-creators of their own lives and I would love to be apart of that dynamic.

don't get pumped. stop creating emotions that you probably think are keeping you introverted or lazy. you are creating laziness or whatever this opposite of pumped is. just stop creating that by examining the beliefs behind them. you'd be surprised how friendly and extroverted and the people you can meet just during your day to day life by removing the beliefs that keep you unengaged with people when you go outside.

Hornyness. Without hornyness I don't leave the house.

I left this forum because a moderator has a problem with me talking positively about myself and giving advice. This reflects the forum as a whole. This place is negative, bitter, hateful and anti success. If you don't notice this that's because you're one of them. I hope some of you benefited from my posts. Take care.