Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hsinav

A Mild 5-meo-dmt Trip?

5 posts in this topic

Has anyone heard of or experienced a positive mild 5-meo trip?

Or is this substance only useful in breakthrough dosages?

Yes! 8mg insufflated (I think most people would consider that mild) was extremely positive for me. It was difficult at the beginning, and then I hit a catharsis turning it into an absolutely ecstatic experience. It was a microcosm of a more full blown experience like at 20mg. 

Below 8mg I didn't really experience anything noteworthy - neither very unpleasant/difficult, or enjoyable/rewarding.

I believe that it's useful at all doses, and that everyone should work their way up with it. Even if it weren't useful at low doses, it's a good safety habit to work your way up, and also to get the practice for good technique.

How to get to infinity? Divide by zero.

I haven't had pure DMT in a long time almost a year now and i know 5-meo is different as they say but based on my experiences and all the things i have read as well as others experiences i believe its quite possible to reach the same states of consciousness (if you will).

The description in that infinite state quite similar to what i experienced after all the visuals and when i came to the realization that all these visuals, fractals, vibrations, entities, higher selves ect.. is ultimately me guiding myself to reach my infinite/creator self or oneness again and in that moment they all just vanished and ceased to exist and i was put into this infinite void or space of nothingness yet experiencing everything in creation all at once 100% capacity. Pure presence, pure awareness nothing else.

Its so strange that you can experience through everything in existence, every eyes, every sense that exists all at once even for a split second this will change you forever.

What interests me is that they say the highest state of the universe is unconditional love, but i experienced that in the lower stages but when i was at this state it was beyond that. It was just pure consciousness, no feeling, no love, no fear, no thought, absolutely nothingness yet everything.

Maybe i just cant remember it well but that experience when i entered that final infinite state lasted about 15-30 seconds real-time but it felt like in was always there forever and ever. So is 5-meo is a direct connection to that state?

I feel N'N-DMT may be easier for some people because all the illusions and fractals/sacred geometry, visuals ect.. have a powerful hypnotizing effect and once you surrender and allow to what you are experiencing you go beyond all of that and into the heart of existence.

B R E A T H E

Even a sub-breakthrough experience will rock your world and is worth the panic attack.

Can you avoid the panic? That's dicey. When you do psychedelics, you gotta muster up some balls. It's a learning experience.

You are God. You are Truth. You are Love. You are Infinity.