Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Hanna Luna

Thoughts on Channels Such as Abaraham Hicks and Bashar?

8 posts in this topic

To anyone who's familiar with Abraham Hicks teachings, I'd love to hear what your thoughts on said teachings. Do you agree with them? Have you applied them in your own life? Has your time/energy doing so been fruitful? 

As for Bashar (who's channeled through Darryl Anka), some of you may not be as familiar with, but the message he most frequently seems to advocate is to follow your highest excitement which one could argue is much the same as what Abraham Hicks advocates for, which is to follow your joy. I think they may be saying the same things but in different ways.

They're basically psychedelics in the form of humans. Not my cup of tea, tbh. But a lot of what they say is valid.

Foolish until proven other-wise ;)

They don't resonate with me at all. I prefer the "old school" channelers: Helen Schucman (A Course in Miracles) and Jane Roberts ( Seth material). Their channeled material is of much higher quality.

2 minutes ago, Bojan V said:

They don't resonate with me at all. I prefer the "old school" channelers: Helen Schucman (A Course in Miracles) and Jane Roberts ( Seth material). Their channeled material is of much higher quality.

When you define their material as much higher in quality, what do you mean? What makes it of higher quality?

@Hanna Luna

2 minutes ago, Hanna Luna said:

When you define their material as much higher in quality, what do you mean? What makes it of higher quality?

Hard to say.

But, for example, in A Course in Miracles the mechanics, strategies and insanity of ego are described in such a profound way and in such nuanced details, that any other writings pale in comparison to that. Also in Acim there is a workbook to help me aply it's teaching in my spiritual growth. 

I do not resonate or believe them

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Hello! This is Abraham Hicks being channeled to you through John Paul’s Actualized.org forum account! Please do me a favor and send John Paul money on cashapp for he is one of my main conduits!! Thank you! And remember! He who answers God’s call will be granted eternal spiritual equity…. Or some bullshit 

(all gurus are scammers)

47 minutes ago, John Paul said:

(all gurus are scammers)

Well that’s a positive outlook. What’s your cash app btw? juuuust kidding 

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"