no_name

Any shrooms that make you sleepy

4 posts in this topic

Are there any shrooms that make you sleepy afterwards? The weed that I’ve been smoking has a relaxing effect and puts you to sleep.

I’ve been looking online and blue meanies and golden teacher apparently have energy level of 7, means that they probably should be taken during the day. 

I would like something I could take in the evening.

@no_name I don’t think so? I mean… I’ve eaten them and they’ve made me sleepy but can’t think of strain… I don’t find them consistent enough to know.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Trüffel atlantis /tampanesis makes me sleepy

It might vary from person to person but for me without getting a bodyload I find shrooms relaxing and yawning and I sleep quite well afterwards. I assume it depends how you use them. I you take them and listen to calm music or classic and close your eyes and dive into the space between things you will sleep well afterwards. 

All psylocibite cubensis shrooms have basically the same composition and vary only slightly, so it won't matter which one of them you choose, same with truffles. 

Maybe if you take another genus but that would take too much effort. armanita makes you sleepy but it is to easy to get poisened from it and it has toxins in it anyway. 

But if you just worried about arousal preventing you from sleep afterwards then ordinary shrooms should word just fine, as long as you don't listen to too energetic music, or do activities that arouses you. But I'd still advocate against pissing a good a tool as shrooms away with recreational usage under the week. ;-)