thisintegrated

Has anyone discovered Coral?

68 posts in this topic

@vibv Well that's just hardcore duality, and that cannot be true.

I'm not denying the importance of experience. I'm just saying it's not actual. It does not really exist. Also, you can never truly, wholly come to know yourself through experience. Only partially, and not even.

I love life and I love experience. But I also simultaneously see through it all. 

The Absolute = Pure consciousness. Pure Beingness. Anything other than that is hallucination.

1 minute ago, ivankiss said:

@vibv Well that's just hardcore duality, and that cannot be true.

It's actually radical non-duality. And also radical duality, which is the absolutely fucking same thing.

The Secret of this Universe is You.

my music

2 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

The Absolute = Pure consciousness. Pure Beingness. Anything other than that is hallucination.

There's no difference between the so-called hallucination and absolute beingness. Absolute Beingness is achieved through Absolute Evolution, which is happening at this very moment. That's all there is.

What you call absolute beingness is just a relative concept because it has an opposite.

my music

@vibv No such thing bro, sorry xD You're imagining radical or non radical whatnots, evolutions and all that jazz. There is only consciousness, and it does not evolve, it does not go anywhere, it does not do shit. It is simply conscious, forever and in all possible directions. It imagines because it can. It's freaking omnipotent. But as soon as it imagines, it imposes a limitation on itself, making itself appear finite. Making itself appear as if its evolving, or whatever else.

But it's not real. Not actual. Only its source is.

Get your point too though, don't think I'm just senselessly opposing you. There is truth in what you're saying, for sure. I'm just speaking what comes to mind.

4 minutes ago, ivankiss said:

Get your point too though, don't think I'm just senselessly opposing you. There is truth in what you're saying, for sure. I'm just speaking what comes to mind.

Me too, I love discussions like that ;) That's the juiciness of this forum IMO.

We're both right in a sense. But consider that there's a thing called pre/post fallacy, as I'm sure you already know.

Recognition of the Absolute isn't the end, but I know that it seems that way from that point of view. That's actually the beauty of it.

my music

@vibv Of course it's not the end, there are no endings. No beginnings either.

This conversation? Never happened xD

Cheers!

If you guys are concerned about scientific validity (assuming that Spiral Dynamics has some, which is dubious in itself), Coral essentially has none.

Edited by Carl-Richard

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

This channel is your best chance to understand coral:

Check his channel, it's great

👁CONSCIOUSNESS👁

☀️INFINITY_GOD🌞

🌎LOVE❤️                         💎TRUTH⚔️