Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Razard86

Andrew Tate

44 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, Raptorsin7 said:

For me the most healing has come from being on retreat where are no distractions like internet, junk food etc. That was the only time I felt profound purging and healing effects from meditation, otherwise if i'm meditating in normal circumstance it feels like weak.

I also think being around people with high conscious energy is really valuable. I did this retreat in Ireland back in Nov and a few things really sutck out to me. We would do like shamanic breathing in a group, and this women who was laying next to me was pretty woke, and she would start sobbing during the sessions and it's like her crying would trigger this release of energy in me. Also, the person holding the retreat had a few days where he just told stories in a big group for a few hours, and it put me in some kind of meditative trance just listening to this loving guy share his life story.

Yeah, so i'd recommend retreats and finding some kind of high conscious community/retreat to grow you. It's kind of like being in a pressure cooker of live when you're in the right environment.

Anyways, keep fighting the good fight and good luck

I agree but I also think you need a daily dose of low conscious people as well. Being around high conscious people is good for healing sure, but growth comes from tackling the low conscious parts of yourself.

Think of it like this if you will. The brutal truth, adversity, low conscious people, think of it like the pain of exercise that you have to push through. But your ability to get stronger from it comes when you eat and sleep, which is rest and recovery. So you feel yourself up with good loving feelings, to give you the strength to face the hard, hurtful feelings. The more you follow this strategy the stronger you will grow. But the more you avoid the hard, the hurtful, the more it will control you from the shadows, and lash out unconsciously both in you and those around you. 

The same strength, the same level of desire it takes to change your life, is the same strength, the same level of desire it takes to end your life. Notice you are headed towards one or the other. - Razard86

Your ACTIONS REVEAL how you REALLY FEEL. Want TRUTH? Observe and ADMIT, do the OPPOSITE of what you usually do which is observe and DENY. - Razard86

Think about it.....Leo gave the best definition of the truth I ever heard...."The truth is what is..." so if that is the truth.... YOUR ACTIONS IN THE PRESENT ARE THE TRUTH!! It's what's happening....do you like what you see? Can you accept it? You are just a SENTIENT MIRROR, OBSERVING ITS REFLECTION..... can you accept what appears? -Razard86

1 minute ago, Razard86 said:

I agree but I also think you need a daily dose of low conscious people as well. Being around high conscious people is good for healing sure, but growth comes from tackling the low conscious parts of yourself.

Think of it like this if you will. The brutal truth, adversity, low conscious people, think of it like the pain of exercise that you have to push through. But your ability to get stronger from it comes when you eat and sleep, which is rest and recovery. So you feel yourself up with good loving feelings, to give you the strength to face the hard, hurtful feelings. The more you follow this strategy the stronger you will grow. But the more you avoid the hard, the hurtful, the more it will control you from the shadows, and lash out unconsciously both in you and those around you. 

True

Razard every time i read your posts recently,always the same thoughts arise not on behalf of myself that you're manic

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

On 1/12/2023 at 4:39 AM, Razard86 said:

1. Rend you aren't doing the work because you have made psychedelics into your God. Even Leo has stated that Psychedelic don't work for everyone, Ram Dass has said it, and Allan Watts. 

Simply untrue.

2. I'm not pushing or defending anything, you already revealed you have a bias in favor of psychedelics which means your entire point of view on this topic is corrupted. 

"I'm not pushing or defending anything" but you write daily emotionally charged essays... interesting.

My bias towards psychs are even-handed and full of respect and balance. Detached.

Are you able to say the same of your anti-bias regarding psychs (which reveals itself as dismissiveness)? Are you full of respect, balance, and detachment? I don't detect this from your tone. But I could be wrong. Let me know.

3. Crusading? Explain what crusading is? Could we not say that right now you are crusading for psychedelics? So if you are crusading why don't you follow your own advice? If you believe someone crusading means they need to leave the forum....then why are you here? Also what constitutes how much time someone should stay on the forum? Notice that when some resistance arises you are lashing out and trying to maintain control by trying to order me to do something. You say don't look down on me...and then in the next statement you try to recommend and suggest I need to take time off the forum....again why don't you follow your own advice and not look down?

So notice we just revealed you just violated your own advice twice!!! You look down and you crusade!!! So your hypocrisy has been revealed. Whenever you criticize anyone, you reveal yourself to be a hypocrite....BECAUSE I AM YOU!!!

I am merely illuminating to you, which you are resisting because of your bias that psychedelics are just a tool, no different than Kriya Yoga, or any other spiritual tool. Psychedelics give instant access to showcase you the various aspects of the dream, the fact that you think you can break out of the dream is laughable because all phenomena is dream. Even deep sleep is a dream, its the dream of no dream. 

This long-ass retort proves my last post, lol.

There is no breaking out of anything, there is no destination, there is only what is. Oh and I do know whether you are doing the work or not your responses reveal all. I don't have to look down on you, in fact claiming I am looking down on you, IS YOU LOOKING DOWN ON YOU. This means that you view people who don't do the work as inferior otherwise you wouldn't interpret it as something to be looked down upon!!! Stop blaming me for your own interpretations. I'm not judging you... YOU ARE JUDGING YOU. Stop judging yourself!!! lol.

All projection. You don't know me, yet you claim you do.

And now you gaslight, denying the games you are playing. I see right through you ;)

My heart goes out to those folks in the threads you've linked. I find no trace of their stories in my personal experience.

Stay well my friend. We may clash on specific points but overall I appreciate you.

It's Love.