Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Kuba Powiertowski

Anthropocentrism

36 posts in this topic

@Inliytened1

2 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

This ability is only gifted to humans so that they can awaken

On what basis do you make such an assumption?

4 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Man is just one dream of God

One dream of God or one of many dreams of God? 

Again, how do you know?

@Inliytened1

Do I suspect that some limitations you want to put upon God? Upon Infinite omnipotence?

When Einstein told Bohr that God does not play dice with the universe, Bohr replied: don't tell God what He should play. I take Bohr's side.

4 minutes ago, Kuba Powiertowski said:

@Inliytened1

On what basis do you make such an assumption?

One dream of God or one of many dreams of God? 

Again, how do you know?

Look at your dog and ask if it can self reflect or turn its gaze inwards.   It cannot.   Man can reverse its gaze.   This is God.   Now, thats not to say that there isn't an alien out there capable of self reference.  But make no mistake - self reflect and realize that an alien only exists in your imagination. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

13 minutes ago, Inliytened1 said:

Dude. Man is just one dream of God.   Just as is a lion.  Or any creature.  God morphed into human form because of man's intellect and ability to feel emotions.   But most of all - to self reflect.   This ability is only gifted to humans so that they can awaken.  

We speak from the relative. from the absolute point of view, there are no lions, no history, there is only your pov and what is in it is completely irrelevant, except to be transcended and open to infinity. No dogs or aliens, just images. but now we are talking about what is inside that pov, like for example, the history of humanity 

@Inliytened1

Your assumption that animals are incapable of gazing inwards is, again - a plain, baseless assumption. Since science has no idea what consciousness is, your human mind (which is not you) is basically self-evolved survival software (evolved in opposition to life, not in alliance with it) with an egocentric (anthropocentric en masse) set of axioms in principle - I will ask again - how do you know? 

Science is just discovering the communication that occurs in the world of nature, interspecies, on some total quantum-field-morphic level, from mycelium to insects to whales. I have had dogs and other pets since I was born. We sometimes sleep in the same bed. It would never even occur to me to say that they are incapable of deep self-reflection. A recent experiment with the macaques showed that they chose altruistic solidarity with the herd members, which meant they starved to death. So what are you talking about?

Here's a story: you know why Lucifer the Morning Star hates people. He/She literally hates us just because of this blind stupidity. He/She doesn't think people are evil. This is not the topic of the so-called conversation at all. Stupidity. Pride and stupidity. He/She was unable to accept that something like a man could even arise. And the CEO fucked him out of the project titled the creation of everything possible. Also, He/She wasn't jealous of a human (even here, we had to put ourselves first!). He/she really hates us. I get that, and I appreciate the honesty. Always. Take it as a childish story with a grain of truth about ourselves.

20 minutes ago, Kuba Powiertowski said:

@Inliytened1

Your assumption that animals are incapable of gazing inwards is, again - a plain, baseless assumption.

Is it though?  I think if they were capable of self reference at all they would exhibit signs for us to see and pick up on - so that we could communicate in other ways.  No.   They are simply more limited than us.   Dolphins may have the ability, and we haven't had  a way to communicate with them yet.  So yes, there may be species that do 

@Inliytened1

Your assumption that animals are incapable of gazing inwards is, again - a plain, baseless assumption. Since science has no idea what consciousness is, your human mind (which is not you) is basically self-evolved survival software (evolved in opposition to life, not in alliance with it) with an egocentric (anthropocentric en masse) set of axioms in principle - I will ask again - how do you know? 

Forget science.  I am not coming at you with science - I am coming at you with intuition.   Intuition will trump intellect any day of the week because it is able to cross more sectors than intellect.  Intellect alone does not self reflect.  

@Inliytened1

I have had dogs and other pets since I was born. We sometimes sleep in the same bed. It would never even occur to me to say that they are incapable of deep self-reflection. A recent experiment with the macaques showed that they chose altruistic solidarity with the herd members, which meant they starved to death. So what are you talking about?

Have you attempted advanced communication?  It will prove futile because they are more limited than you.  Again, there may be some species where we may be able to have some type of alternate communication with but I feel a dog may not be one of them.

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

@Inliytened1 I can share my experiences proving exactly the opposite of your statements, but what will you do with that? Either believe or disbelieve.
I wish you are open to the possibility that the existence is far more bizarre than you think. 

3 minutes ago, Kuba Powiertowski said:

@Inliytened1 I can share my experiences proving exactly the opposite of your statements, but what will you do with that? Either believe or disbelieve.
I wish you are open to the possibility that the existence is far more bizarre than you think. 

Share away. I pride myself in three things:

1. Remaining open minded. 

2. Self reflecting and realizing I may be wrong.

3. Admitting I was wrong 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

22 hours ago, How to be wise said:

@Kuba Powiertowski War occurs because humans have the ability to hold their own opinions and strong beliefs, and are willing to fight in order to implement them. Other species do not have the same level of desire as humans, the drive that causes them to leave home and face death in battle.

This may be one reason but this also came to my mind .https://www.wikiwand.com/en/Gombe_Chimpanzee_War

Not sure which  environmental factors could have been contribuiting 

Edited by effortlesslumen

1 hour ago, Inliytened1 said:

Look at your dog and ask if it can self reflect or turn its gaze inwards.   It cannot.   Man can reverse its gaze.   This is God.   Now, thats not to say that there isn't an alien out there capable of self reference.  But make no mistake - self reflect and realize that an alien only exists in your imagination. 

enlightenment is not to say: this is god. is the total opening to infinity. the dissolution of the apparent limitation. the complete understanding beyond the concept. A bird can be completely enlightened while perched on a branch singing. how would you know? you do not need mind to open yourself to infinity, in fact it is an obstacle. a whale swimming in the ocean can be a being completely open to infinity 24 hours a day. this does not mean that you can communicate with it on the same frequency as you. could be very stupid from a conceptual angle

Edited by Breakingthewall

38 minutes ago, Breakingthewall said:

enlightenment is not to say: this is god. is the total opening to infinity. the dissolution of the apparent limitation. the complete understanding beyond the concept. A bird can be completely enlightened while perched on a branch singing. how would you know? you do not need mind to open yourself to infinity, in fact it is an obstacle. a whale swimming in the ocean can be a being completely open to infinity 24 hours a day. this does not mean that you can communicate with it on the same frequency as you. could be very stupid from a conceptual angle

Still, one fact remains.  "Other" is a reflection of yourself. .  Turn inwards.  The only being that can do that is yourself. 

Edited by Inliytened1

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

12 hours ago, Inliytened1 said:

Still, one fact remains.  "Other" is a reflection of yourself. .  Turn inwards.  The only being that can do that is yourself. 

I don't know what are you talking about. Maybe trying to show that you are very enlightened and the others don't? Like always...not very constructive. We need life and truth in this forum, not the perpetual competition of egos

Read this:https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2018/oct/30/humanity-wiped-out-animals-since-1970-major-report-finds

Humans are not bad at all. Evolution made them bad making them egoistic selfish creatures just for the sake of survival. It was necessary in the long run to develop the conscious state we are capable of. Now we are questioning the atrocities committed by our ancestors and present leaders and that's what being conscious is all about. Do you realise why do we have the ability to know that we are everything? To be more compassionate when we realise that when we are everything we treat everything else as we treat ourselves.

First, let me start by saying that I have no intention of playing any evidence here to convince anyone of anything. The only evidence procedure known to us about which we agree is carried out according to the scientific method, and I want to point out its conditioning and limitations. This, of course, does not mean that I reject the scientific method. I only believe that there are dimensions of existence which, after becoming aware of them, require at least reprogramming the human mind, in whose modus operandi anthropocentrism is built in, anthropic and anthropological principles that, willy-nilly, position human experience at the top of the hierarchy, and often as the only one. This is a great a priori assumption, which has no basis - neither rational nor purely logical, and even more spiritually - mystical. Meditation is a powerful tool that can provide the experience of being beyond the stream of thoughts and emotions or even beyond the physical body and also makes us aware of what our mind is that we experience. It is a tool that results from the evolution of the homo species on planet Earth. And one of the carriers transmitting the codification of this tool is, e.g., genes - I totally agree. Why the cognitive revolution to which homo sapiens were subjected took such a direction opposite to the environment - remains a mystery. But we know that this direction is not the only one we know. Virtually all other organisms on our planet, some highly evolved like elephants, primates, whales, dolphins, and cephalopods, show a high level of self-awareness, and despite the general principle of development on this planet - eat or be eaten - they develop in harmony with the rhythm of life and not in opposition to him. Besides, we have growing evidence that other species of man that existed before also did not show such homicidal tendencies on a large scale. Today, the heirs of our ancestors are, for example, Aborigines - practically devoid of anthropocentrism and the sense of having anything; Hopi Indians and East Siberian Kerekes. We like to put such people in reserves and slowly exterminate them so that their dangerous views do not undermine the agenda, especially of the white homo sapiens. This one is always right. If not, see the first point.
There is a lot of evidence in the form of direct observations of animals acting altruistically - i.e., endangering their existence, the existence of their herd for the sake of other animals, not necessarily of the same species, as well as observations of the interspecies friendship of animals. Sometimes of a downright cosmic dimension, like the friendship between an elephant and a humpback whale, when during migration, both separate from the herd - the elephant sits on the beach, the humpback whale swims close, and we witness communication that is at least singing and roaring. The event can still be observed in the southern part of the Namib Desert today. Elephants, primates, and cetaceans are certainly no strangers to the awareness of their mortality. In my opinion, also dogs, cats, deer, and birds. I often accompanied them in their departure - whether it was death from old age, illness, hit-and-run, by car, or poaching snares. It is always a mystical experience for me. There is no resistance to what is. There isn't. And the depth and calmness of those eyes are endearing. There you can find a reflection of what you are – loving awareness. Unfortunately, this is far from being fully implemented.
As a child, I struggled with something like temporal lobe epilepsy. Subsequent MRI revealed a pineal cyst, a dilated Verga cavity, and left temporal lobe atrophy. As a child, I had various visions that could last for hours. Some were very real. I experienced the presence of multiple entities. I was terrified of some. After one such vision, in which an entity visited me straight from the Mullholand Drive movie as a boy, I was speechless for over a year. I spent the next three years with a speech therapist, and stuttering episodes occurred until my studies. Whenever my dog was with me, I felt protected and safe. When I was tiny, my father had an Irish Setter named Titus. Titus could go three days without eating or going out for a walk, be with me like a guardian angel. Even my grandfather - the outstanding Polish neurosurgeon Hieronim Powiertowski noticed the correlation between the presence of Titus with me and the decrease in the severity of epileptic seizures. Titus visits me in my dreams to this day. Of course, rational science is about to throw you a hundred thousand scientific justifications - very clever theories. Just remember that any theory assumes that only white swans exist. But it only takes one black to challenge it. Even if this one is only colored black - the question is who or what colored it. And you will always find a black swan in any theory. This is what Godel's Theorem is - that you will always find a black swan. Also, do not weld yourself to your assumptions because you will go around in circles.
Watch the mind. This is your tool, not your ruler.

Knowing is awareness of limitless existence without conceptualizing everything with a very limited mind. The Truth is we don't know. When we realize this and accept it fully, we might have a chance to transcend the borders of our anthropocentric mind.