You don't know about me

You know I don't care what you think
I get high, don't say anything
'Cause I wake up
This is my body, this is my war
Can't we try to change everything?

Say what you're gonna say
I don't care anyway

In such moments when people seek to tear you down, remember your Good qualities; the things about you that you love and that give you Life.  There are many facets to every person.  Not just one thing.  A good way to view this is like with this picture above.  Each time a situation or person or negative feeling tries to cover over your Light and other facets, bring your awareness back to self Love, acceptance and See into the things that are valuable.  From personal experience, as well as having gone through such things, when a person seeks to put into you negative traits it is always going to fall short of what the actual situation is.  Judgement is never the whole Truth.  It's like putting the final touch on an unfinished story.  If this woman can't do her job properly, then that isn't your fault.  It is her job to be empathetic towards her patients (of which she is also being paid) and to listen to the full story without suppositions, and from there offer some suggestions or support.  This sounds like more than just incompetency, a psychologist should never Be allowed to work this way with anyone.  No matter what she says about you, the problem still rests with the fact that this is a supposedly educated woman who is being given the opportunity to heal people and is failing.

This is a phenomenon within the therapeutic setting called counter-transference.  It is their job to remain neutral, or at least to work towards that.

Countertransference is a psychological phenomenon which occurs when a clinician lets their own feelings shape the way they interact with or react to their client in therapy.

Oftentimes, countertransference is unconscious and both the clinician and client do not realize it is happening. 

Countertransference serves as an important reminder that therapists are human beings too, and that they have their own biases, history, and emotions which can influence their thoughts and reactions to clients. 

In a therapy session, a client might remind the therapist of someone or something from their present or their past. As a result, the clinician might unconsciously treat the client in an emotionally-charged or biased way.

Because of this, clinicians must be aware of countertransference at all times and actively work to acknowledge and overcome it in their practice.

However, whereas transference is a normal and accepted part of the therapeutic process, clinicians are responsible for monitoring their countertransference so they remain objective in their therapy and do not harm the client.

GtsIsDn.jpg

8 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Why people like you even bother to respond to my threads. Venting is not being victim. Venting with people is a healing process. Nobody has asked for your pity or sympathy. Nobody is a victim here. Just people with issues, okay?? Don't rub salt into wounds. 

Sounds like heavy stage orange overall, I would like to go in-depth, yet this is not something I ever looked at and I am not a psychologist, I've been now with one who was spiritualy very aware, yet stuck in methodologies. 

I've listend to a blinkist of a quite conscious psychologist from the u.s (women) and she explained how venting does not help, for some reason. As well as repells people she explained that quite democratically, without any rage and or violence. It perpetuates pain, I can reflect now upon this and this as far as I know the slowest type of therapy for any integration. (Talk thearapy/Depth analysis if the term is correct)

It's crazy she gaslit you, I would look for more wholesome beigns and not NPC's and robots. Even with flaws etc. No one is perfect. 

Edited by ValiantSalvatore

Sometimes we get a lot of joy being unwell and lots of pay off. 

Regardless, I can relate to this experience.

However, someone not playing the game you play can be a good thing. Keep going and trying different psychologists. 

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Psychs and doctors and nurses tend to pathologize in this field currently.  I'm lucky to have a very kind psychiatrist at the moment.  I've met many psychologists who were highly judgemental.  They've made me cry and have panic attacks.  They've told me I'm narcissistic.  I've found the more you enter deeper into crisis the more highly trained and professional the psychiatrists and doctors will be.  I've seen patients demand and beg to be placed back into the hospital just because the treatment is so good there, compared to outside of the hospital.  The further out of crisis setting you are the less well you are treated, and the less professional the people are, frequently, in my experience. 

Edited by Proserpina

???????

3 hours ago, Jowblob said:

The first vibes that i got from her was that she was narcissistic , and knew it all.

She wouldn't let me finish my sentences. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

You have to get out of the kitchen where Tate's energy exists ~ Tyler Robinson 

3 hours ago, Loba said:

01_earth_diamond_coal.gif

You don't know what you talk about
It's all lies that come out your mouth
'Cause I wake up
We can't wait 'til you come around

I don't care anyway

You don't know about me
You don't know how hard I try
You don't know about me
Why the hell should you decide?
You don't know about everything going on inside
You don't know about me
You don't know about me

You know I don't care what you think
I get high, don't say anything
'Cause I wake up
Can't we try to change everything?

I don't care anyway

In such moments when people seek to tear you down, remember your Good qualities; the things about you that you love and that give you Life.  There are many facets to every person.  Not just one thing.  A good way to view this is like with this picture above.  Each time a situation or person or negative feeling tries to cover over your Light and other facets, bring your awareness back to self Love, acceptance and See into the things that are valuable.  From personal experience, as well as having gone through such things, when a person seeks to put into you negative traits it is always going to fall short of what the actual situation is.  Judgement is never the whole Truth.  It's like putting the final touch on an unfinished story.  If this woman can't do her job properly, then that isn't your fault.  It is her job to be empathetic towards her patients (of which she is also being paid) and to listen to the full story without suppositions, and from there offer some suggestions or support.  This sounds like more than just incompetency, a psychologist should never Be allowed to work this way with anyone.  No matter what she says about you, the problem still rests with the fact that this is a supposedly educated woman who is being given the opportunity to heal people and is failing.

This is a phenomenon within the therapeutic setting called counter-transference.  It is their job to remain neutral, or at least to work towards that.

GtsIsDn.jpg

Thank you so much for the uplifting words. 

♡✸♡.

Be careful being too demanding in relationships. Relate to the person at the level they are at, not where you need them to be.

2 hours ago, Proserpina said:

Psychs and doctors and nurses tend to pathologize in this field currently.  I'm lucky to have a very kind psychiatrist at the moment.  I've met many psychologists who were highly judgemental.  They've made me cry and have panic attacks.  They've told me I'm narcissistic.  I've found the more you enter deeper into crisis the more highly trained and professional the psychiatrists and doctors will be.  I've seen patients demand and beg to be placed back into the hospital just because the treatment is so good there, compared to outside of the hospital.  The further out of crisis setting you are the less well you are treated, and the less professional the people are, frequently, in my experience. 

I experienced this as well. 

♡✸♡.

3 hours ago, ValiantSalvatore said:

Sounds like heavy stage orange overall, I would like to go in-depth, yet this is not something I ever looked at and I am not a psychologist, I've been now with one who was spiritualy very aware, yet stuck in methodologies. 

I've listend to a blinkist of a quite conscious psychologist from the u.s (women) and she explained how venting does not help, for some reason. As well as repells people she explained that quite democratically, without any rage and or violence. It perpetuates pain, I can reflect now upon this and this as far as I know the slowest type of therapy for any integration. (Talk thearapy/Depth analysis if the term is correct)

It's crazy she gaslit you, I would look for more wholesome beigns and not NPC's and robots. Even with flaws etc. No one is perfect. 

She was typical stage Orange. I needed a stage green psychologist.. It's hard to know beforehand the kind of person you're going to meet. 

♡✸♡.

On 1/3/2023 at 11:14 AM, Tyler Robinson said:

She even suggested that I should get electroshock. 

Conservative therapist, avoid.

Its not your fault try again next week with a different one, make sure to carefully read reviews.

Maybe we can figure out what is the best approach to engage with a therapist to get the most out of it. Is talking about our problems and feelings therapy? Not sure ?

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

Just now, integral said:

Is talking about our problems and feelings therapy?

Isn't that what you're expected to do in the very  first session? 

How would she know what my problems are if I didn't describe my problems? 

IMG_20230105_072113.jpg

♡✸♡.

8 hours ago, Jowblob said:

This, remember my awakening story when i became a spermdonor and had to go through a psychologist. The first vibes that i got from her was that she was narcissistic , and knew it all. Psychologists love to play mind games and act like they know everything about psychology etc, they also fake alot of things for example by obviously looking at your hands etc. acting as a "psychologist" not being truth to themselves. Basically they're playing a character and most of the time they're not being them selves which is a red flag always. The further you go away from your real "self" the lower your consciousness.

But anyway, i did things to her that she was flabbergasted just by my behaviour without saying anything that she even moaned. (also created some miracles just by the mere knowledge i had about female unconsciousness etc. I can tell you she was just above average in consciousness nothing more and nothing less. The problem is, that you aren't conscious enough and thats why you went /needed a psychologist, she actually made you realize that the people you're looking up to (psychologist/therapists) can even have a lower consciousness than yourself. So she did a great job in helping you not being dependent on other people for help. Remember God (self) is the only lonely being in existence , you don't need help from anyone because you're alone.

I agree with most of what you saying. 

♡✸♡.

15 hours ago, Tyler Robinson said:

Isn't that what you're expected to do in the very  first session? 

How would she know what my problems are if I didn't describe my problems? 

I don't believe therapy helps people really, you need to become your own internal psychologist, therapist, guru. But if it works for some people thats great the problem is they are likely going to be less conscious then you so its a pain in the ass talking to someone who is not at your level.

How is this post just me acting out my ego in the usual ways? Is this post just me venting and justifying my selfishness? Are the things you are posting in alignment with principles of higher consciousness and higher stages of ego development? Are you acting in a mature or immature way? Are you being selfish or selfless in your communication? Are you acting like a monkey or like a God-like being?

@Tyler Robinson Exercise is more effective then any form of therapy.