bloomer

Damar mysteriously collapses

65 posts in this topic

Could this have anything to do with vaccination complications? Why do the US government feel the need to set up outposts? Possible riots? 

Well I guess that there were no riots. That's no fun :| Guess we'll have to wait till the next footballer collapses dies of a heart attack or gets turned into a vegetable. Or wait until the one after, or the one after that

This is actually not too uncommon of an occurrence, the NFL even produced a video in 2019 trying to spread education on it to try to save lives, the sooner aid is given the greater chance of survival

NFL.com

https://www.nfl.com › player-care

Recognize, React, Rescue: Effectively Treating Sudden Cardiac Arrest

Sep 26, 2019 — 

They say being hit in the chest can cause it.

"A 2020 study of sudden death in soccer players worldwide found 617 players from 67 countries had suffered cardiac incidents from 2014 to 2018, with only 142 of them surviving, according to the study’s examination of the FIFA Sudden Death Registry.

In the cases that do impact athletes, Schwartz said sudden cardiac death is more common in baseball and hockey players. Over 90% of those cases are among men, with over 75% occurring in athletes less than 25 years old, he said.

Sudden cardiac death is the most frequent medical cause of sudden death in athletes, according to a 2016 study by a group of Massachusetts General Hospital physicians. 

A variety of young athletes have died from cardiac incidents of multiple types in recent decades. They include cases like figure skater Sergei Grinkov in 1995 (genetic anomaly), baseball player Darryl Kile in 2002 (blocked arteries), and basketball player Fab Melo in 2017 (heart attack).

Steve McElvene (2016) to cardiac deaths.

Those players collapsed and died away from the field of play. Some other athletes have suffered cardiac incidents during competition, sometimes on live TV, as happened to the Bills’ Damar Hamlin on Monday night.

In 1971, NFL player Chuck Hughes collapsed during a Lions-Bears game and died of a cardiac condition. In 1990, college basketball player Hank Gathers fell during a Loyola Marymount game and died hours later. In 2007, during the U.S. Olympic Trials marathon, Ryan Shay collapsed and died that day of a cardiac incident.

However, there have been many players who have suffered cardiac incidents and survived.

same happened in 2020 to then-University of Florida basketball player Keyontae Johnson, who is now back on the court. And multiple NHL hockey players who collapsed during games — Jiri Fischer, Rich Peverley, Chris Pronger and others — survived their cardiac incidents."

Caption

Edited by Devin

@Devin

26 minutes ago, Devin said:

not too uncommon

Literally has never happened before in the NFL

11 minutes ago, bloomer said:

@Devin

Literally has never happened before in the NFL

Players in the NFL have died right on the field from it.

@Devin

10 minutes ago, Devin said:

Players in the NFL have died right on the field from it.

Give me a single example of a player in the NFL who has died suddenly from a heart attack

7 minutes ago, bloomer said:

@Devin

Give me a single example of a player in the NFL who has died suddenly from a heart attack

FirstSportz

firstsportz.com

Chuck Hughes: The UNFORTUNATE time when an NFL player died on the field ...

— It was eventually found that Chuck Hughes died due to a fatal heart attack, one of his arteries was clogged and restricted proper blood flow.

I had a kid in highschool football have a heart attack.

6 hours ago, bloomer said:

@Devin

Do you even watch sports?

Intrinsic joy is revealed in the marriage of meaning and being.

Yeah, the vaccines are likely poison.

But this forum isn't at this level yet 

On 2023. 01. 03. at 4:07 PM, bloomer said:

Could this have anything to do with vaccination complications?

Why do you assume that vaccination has anything to do with this incident?

21 hours ago, Carl-Richard said:

Do you even watch sports?

He doesn't watch anything, just another run-of-the-mill vaccine conspiracist inventing connections where there is nothing.

1 hour ago, Raptorsin7 said:

Yeah, the vaccines are likely poison.

But this forum isn't at this level yet 

lmao not another one

@Carl-Richard @Devin

I should have been more specific. 

On 1/4/2023 at 1:26 PM, Devin said:

FirstSportz

firstsportz.com

Chuck Hughes: The UNFORTUNATE time when an NFL player died on the field ...

— It was eventually found that Chuck Hughes died due to a fatal heart attack, one of his arteries was clogged and restricted proper blood flow.

That's different though. They are claiming hamlin arrested due to commotio cordis, which you mentioned with him being hit in the chest, it has never happened. It doesn't even make sense in NFL because the hits aren't that concentrated like they are with a ball or a puck, and they all wear full chest armor, it wasn't even a hard tackle.

Also cardiac arrest isn't the same thing as a heart attack.

No one in the NFL has died from commotio cordis, it's the wrong sport for it. 

@zurew

On 1/5/2023 at 4:27 PM, zurew said:

Why do you assume that vaccination has anything to do with this incident?

Because I understand what these vaccines do to the heart and am an observant person who recognizes patterns.

@thepixelmonk

muh conspiracy duuuuuuuh

rip.png

17 minutes ago, bloomer said:

@Carl-Richard @Devin

I should have been more specific. 

That's different though. They are claiming hamlin arrested due to commotio cordis, which you mentioned with him being hit in the chest, it has never happened. It doesn't even make sense in NFL because the hits aren't that concentrated like they are with a ball or a puck, and they all wear full chest armor, it wasn't even a hard tackle.

Also cardiac arrest isn't the same thing as a heart attack.

No one in the NFL has died from commotio cordis, it's the wrong sport for it. 

@zurew

Because I understand what these vaccines do to the heart and am an observant person who recognizes patterns.

@thepixelmonk

muh conspiracy duuuuuuuh

rip.png

They're not claiming commotio cordis, they don't know yet. You asked for "heart attack" example so I gave you one, EXACTLY what you asked for.

Edited by Devin

18 minutes ago, bloomer said:

"observant person" - makes light year steps in logic. This brain rot has to stop.

I guess before the covid vaccine people have never died or fall to the ground.

Edited by zurew

He's awake now by the way, off the ventilator.

@zurew

Just now, zurew said:

I guess before the covid vaccine people have never died or fall to the ground.

This is brain rot. I'm saying it's happening now more than ever. Look around you. This isn't a light year step in logic. You making such a straw man to defend your position is the joke here. 

It's funny how they managed to demonize coughs, sniffles and having no symptoms at all even lol, and now have normalized blood clots, myocarditis, strokes, "died suddenly", neurological disorders and sudden adult death syndrome. 

@Devin

I was about to post an offensive meme on the situation but I'm an adult now so know better ?

2 minutes ago, bloomer said:

This is brain rot. I'm saying it's happening now more than ever. Look around you. This isn't a light year step in logic. You making such a straw man to defend your position is the joke here. 

It's funny how they managed to demonize coughs, sniffles and having no symptoms at all even lol, and now have normalized blood clots, myocarditis, strokes, "died suddenly", neurological disorders and sudden adult death syndrome. 

"ohh dude look around you, more people are dying nowadays than in the past - therefore vaccines are bad". Really smart my dude, your epistemic process is shit and there is nothing more to say about it.

@zurew

Just now, zurew said:

"ohh dude look around you, more people are dying nowadays than in the past - therefore vaccines are bad". Really smart my dude, your epistemic process is shit and there is nothing more to say about it.

My friend it's proven that excess deaths now are more than they were in America than under covid lockdowns post vaccine. Why do you think that is? 

It's also proven that people who are vaccinated are experiencing higher rates of infection with corona. Also there have been massive spikes in heart attack deaths and deaths in the young. Deaths for people ages 18 - 30 have spiked. Why? 

7 minutes ago, bloomer said:

@zurew

@Devin

I was about to post an offensive meme on the situation but I'm an adult now so know better ?

Covid causes blood clots, myocarditis, strokes, .... even after you recover from it, people that had it bad often aren't making it a year.