Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
vishnusavestheday

You should trip with the opposite sex at least once.

4 posts in this topic

Yes, you've probably tripped alone before. Yes, you've probably tripped around friends before. Maybe even family. Maybe around women. Maybe around men. But with only a member of the opposite sex also tripping?

And I mean one on one. Not a group. It probably was the biggest milestone in tripping for my social development to trip with a female. It doesn't even have to be a sexual experience, it does not have to escalate. 

It gives you a gauge of social credibility, and you might not be as out of touch as you think. Your personal psychedelic world merges with your social persona, your sexual persona. Just talking and getting to know someone is really cool.

All that is necessary is that you are conscious of yourself tripping in all developmental states-- social and personal. 

I'm posting this in gratitude of my previous (Sept. 7) lemon tekk trip today. Please seek this experience! It's worth it!

If you haven't had this experience you're basically a psychedelic virgin, but you don't even have to have sex to lose the card.

Worth every second! :D

we are literally God's name, continuously pronouncing.

This does sound worth a try. 

Maybe we should shove the culmination of multi-millennia old insight up our asses instead.