Romanov

Why is it so hard for Christians to see that they are God?

23 posts in this topic

Taken from a journal entry I am working on - I felt it could shed some Light on how to use religion properly.  Masters wrote these teachings, they are meant to Be lived through and not just followed without a discerning eye.  In some sense, you do have to Be called to it.  Like with anything, some things are for you and some things are not.  But for whose who are touched by the Word, you let it in.  It moves you.  You then begin to walk in accordance to those teachings, albeit not perfectly, but even within that you find the humility to let another energy show you a better way in how you can create your world and lived experience - and also to step aside and allow that prophecy to build upon itself and simply show you where it shines, in the greatest and smallest of things.  These currents are meant to show you how you can create with the maximum benefit for you and everyone else.

A not so well known secret:  Until you read The Bible, until you personally bring the Word into fruition, it does not exist - you Will not See it working it's magick in the outer World.  It is you who personally bring the Word of God into each and every thing within your daily lives and actions.  This is what many people do not understand about The Bible and about the power of the Word.  It's like the Never-ending Story, as you read it, you bring God's Word down into the world and it Will begin to arrange your Heart and Soul.  It's a relationship.  A dance of give and take.  Ebb and flow.  You read the Word, but you find the magick in between the lines - within the unfolding allegory of your own Life.

Quantum Physics

Observers are powerful players in the quantum world. According to the theory, particles can be in several places or states at once—this is called a superposition. But oddly, this is only the case when they aren't observed. The second you observe a quantum system, it picks a specific location or state—breaking the superposition. The fact that nature behaves this way has been proven multiple times in the lab—for example, in the famous double slit experiment.

In 1961, physicist Eugene Wigner proposed a provocative thought experiment. He questioned what would happen when applying quantum mechanics to an observer that is themselves being observed. Imagine that a friend of Wigner tosses a quantum coin—which is in a superposition of both heads and tails—inside a closed laboratory. Every time the friend tosses the coin, they observe a definite outcome. We can say that Wigner's friend establishes a fact: the result of the coin toss is definitely head or tail.

Wigner doesn't have access to this fact from the outside, and according to quantum mechanics, must describe the friend and the coin to be in a superposition of all possible outcomes of the experiment. That's because they are "entangled"—spookily connected so that if you manipulate one you also manipulate the other. Wigner can now in principle verify this superposition using a so-called "interference experiment"—a type of quantum measurement that allows you to unravel the superposition of an entire system, confirming that two objects are entangled.

This presents a conundrum. The reality perceived by the friend cannot be reconciled with the reality on the outside. Wigner originally didn't consider this much of a paradox, he argued it would be absurd to describe a conscious observer as a quantum object. However, he later departed from this view, and according to formal textbooks on quantum mechanics, the description is perfectly valid.

This experiment therefore shows that, at least for local models of quantum mechanics, we need to rethink our notion of objectivity. The facts we experience in our macroscopic world appear to remain safe, but a major question arises over how existing interpretations of quantum mechanics can accommodate subjective facts.

"Let there Be Light."

CoOXAP8.png

Break me in don’t break me down
Swimming in these empty towns
I wonder if it’s all some master plan
Diving into sweeter bliss
Fallin’ before we miss
Taste the taste before it’s gone and you’re too late

Won’t change what I am
To find who you are
Can’t stay in these lines
When I’m bursting at the seams
My body might collapse
If I carry one more dream
I could be anything

Dipping out beyond the night
Reeling in the quieter times
Saving all the flavors of my mind
Reflecting on the lessons learned
The broken bonds and bridges burned
Take the taste of hate and throw it away

Edited by Loba

Ram Dass said something interesting. We are all God, but how God chooses to be is up to itself. Christianity could be looked at a path of Bhakti, or devotion. The joy of the spiritual path IS that they are able to love God, or Jesus as another.

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

Christians see themselves as children of God.

John 15:5, NIV: I am the vine; you are the branches. If you remain in me and I in you, you will bear much fruit; apart from me you can do nothing.

Edited by hyruga